District 14 A

volfan007

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Jackets, tonight.....now 9-1 overall and 6-0 in the district. Does that put that the Jackets in first place?

Last nights loss was a wake up call for these Jackets. Way to bounce back with a big win over UC.

Bigster, yall losing to Bradford shocks me....and, to lose as much as yall did shocks me even more.

Bigster, yall losing to Bradford shocks me....and, to lose as much as yall did shocks me even more.

Don't let it shock you. Devon Jones and Justin Kimble are out for a few games in a disciplinary situation. Our boys have struggled with Devon, but withou him we have big trouble. Also Kimble is our big man and we really missed him tonight. Add at least two technical fouls and a couple of intentional fouls and you get a big loss to Bradford.

On a positive note congrats on beating sisco's cyclones. Guess ya'll won't be trying to hire him away from UC now. Lol

Let me preface this upcoming rant with a congrats to bradford for coming in, playing hard and beating my falcons. I do not intend this to disrespect the Red Devils or diminish their victory. With that said tonight had to be the worst officiated game I have ever had to sit through in my life. Bradford shot 37 free throws while Lake County shot 6 for the entire night. LC had 19 fouls called on them in the 2nd half while Bradford was charged with 2. Throw in the 2 technical fouls, one on Coach B who has never had a technical called on her that I can remember and you get a Blowout win. It got almost comical as the foul margin grew. Looked as if the officials wanted to make sure Coach B and Lake Co. knew who was in charge of the game. Sad a good game for 2 and 1/2 quarters ended as it did. As Tiger said no Devon Jones or Justin Kimble(LC's 2 main post players) due to disciplinary reasons hurt as well and to top it off Zay Coleman and Shaikese Blevins foul out as well.Was just an overall bad night for LC.

Edited by wardawg2038

Well Chipper for once I'm gonna disagree with you man..Greenfield didn't have the better team for 3 quarters they had the better Coach! Yep I said it!..When I got home I fried that CROW up and eat..if u wanna know it taste like Turtle Meat..7 diffrent flavors!..Sisco got out coached tonight at Greenfield for 3 quarters..I think he made a wrong turn in the second quarter and got lost!.Couldn't find his way back..I'm not saying Greenfield has the better team nor coach but they were for 3 quarters tonight..__UC did miss some easy looks at the basket and lost Robinson several times and that's not Siscos falt but they were WAy to many forced shots in the paint from the backcourt..Shane should had fixed that but it just got worse..Bad shots usually end up one shot a done let's go the other way..that's not uc style of ball..Congrats to the Jackets tonight on a big win!..On a good note I'm glad ta hear that Bradford beat the brakes off Lake Co...Go Red Devils!

Well Chipper for once I'm gonna disagree with you man..Greenfield didn't have the better team for 3 quarters they had the better Coach! Yep I said it!..When I got home I fried that CROW up and eat..if u wanna know it taste like Turtle Meat..7 diffrent flavors!..Sisco got out coached tonight at Greenfield for 3 quarters..I think he made a wrong turn in the second quarter and got lost!.Couldn't find his way back..I'm not saying Greenfield has the better team nor coach but they were for 3 quarters tonight..__UC did miss some easy looks at the basket and lost Robinson several times and that's not Siscos falt but they were WAy to many forced shots in the paint from the backcourt..Shane should had fixed that but it just got worse..Bad shots usually end up one shot a done let's go the other way..that's not uc style of ball..Congrats to the Jackets tonight on a big win!..On a good note I'm glad ta hear that Bradford beat the brakes off Lake Co...Go Red Devils!

Good post.