District 12A

RedTang

I really believe that you a WRONG on this. Better check it out. Wayne Co/ Stown boys is Friday night at 7:30 pm.

The Region starts next weekend i believe but the Girls semi's are tomorrow night at 6 and 7:30 and the boys are friday at 6 and 7:30 and girls consolation at 6 championship right after it and tuesday is the boys consolation and championship at 6 and 7:30

Watching the First round of the 12A district tournament tonight was painful. Both teams moving on played awful. All four teams that played tonight played awful. Maybe we can chalk it up to a neutral gym, but Loretto didn't put Perry County away like they should have, but that was without the Burks boy. He is a huge part of that team, probably their best player. Summertown has it all sitting in front of them and they refuse to use it. Camden Perry shot the ball very well. but Seth Wright (6'8'' 240 pounds) didn't touch the ball on a post feed until the 3rd quarter. He had 6 points in the First half and finished the game with 22 (Team decided to use him in the 2nd half) I have to give Timmy Beard and Seth Wright credit though, regardless of how non-exsistant the Guard play is for Summertown, they continue to work in the paint. For Summertown to win on Friday, Seth Wright needs to touch the ball 20 times. Thats not 20 shots he just needs to touch it 20 times on Offense. WC will swarm him after he scores the first 10 points of the game and for the rest of the game Camden Perry and Luke Scott can shoot uncontested. They HAVE to use him. He has carried them all year with the resistance of his teammates, Its time for them to let it happen. I'm interested to see the Loretto and C-Wood game as well as the WC-Summertown games on Friday. I really don't see a game in either one. If the same teams from tonight show up friday, WC and Collinwood will cake walk to the Championship game.

Quick Question: Does anyone know when the Championship game will be played?

I would have to agree that last nights games were pretty ugly. Loretto won an ugly game and thankfully Perry Co. couldnt hit much last night. I will have to give some credit to the Loretto team for keeping Edney out of a groove. He got some points but they held him in check for the most part, which is a hard thing to do. Loretto is going to have to play A LOT better on offense and defense if they want to be in the game with Cwood.

Somebody needs to inform jim314 their brackets are wrong....just saying......why would someone put that out there if it wasnf correct?

That said, I think Stown is going to show up big vs WC.....I also think that Loretto shows up big vs Cwood.......Gut feelings.......your winners will by Stown by 15 and Cwood by 1in ot

There are two things that are automatic on CoachT. One is me picking Jackson County to win and the other is VandyChris picking STown to win lol

Edited by devilfanatic

Somebody needs to inform jim314 their brackets are wrong....just saying......why would someone put that out there if it wasnf correct?

That said, I think Stown is going to show up big vs WC.....I also think that Loretto shows up big vs Cwood.......Gut feelings.......your winners will by Stown by 15 and Cwood by 1in ot

WC has had Stowns number all year. The first game went to OT when WC tired to stall with a 10 point lead at Stown and WC won much bigger in Waynesboro. I think WC matches up with Stown better than anyone in the district. Zack Risner (WC's BIG Country) has played very well against Seth and held him down per say. I look for WC to win this game by 8 ( My gut feeling).

WC has had Stowns number all year. The first game went to OT when WC tired to stall with a 10 point lead at Stown and WC won much bigger in Waynesboro. I think WC matches up with Stown better than anyone in the district. Zack Risner (WC's BIG Country) has played very well against Seth and held him down per say. I look for WC to win this game by 8 ( My gut feeling).

I have to agree here. WC will win this game but its not because of "BIG Country??" It will be because Summertowns Guard play won't carry them to the championship.

• Upvote 1

Watching the First round of the 12A district tournament tonight was painful. Both teams moving on played awful. All four teams that played tonight played awful. Maybe we can chalk it up to a neutral gym, but Loretto didn't put Perry County away like they should have, but that was without the Burks boy. He is a huge part of that team, probably their best player. Summertown has it all sitting in front of them and they refuse to use it. Camden Perry shot the ball very well. but Seth Wright (6'8'' 240 pounds) didn't touch the ball on a post feed until the 3rd quarter. He had 6 points in the First half and finished the game with 22 (Team decided to use him in the 2nd half) I have to give Timmy Beard and Seth Wright credit though, regardless of how non-exsistant the Guard play is for Summertown, they continue to work in the paint. For Summertown to win on Friday, Seth Wright needs to touch the ball 20 times. Thats not 20 shots he just needs to touch it 20 times on Offense. WC will swarm him after he scores the first 10 points of the game and for the rest of the game Camden Perry and Luke Scott can shoot uncontested. They HAVE to use him. He has carried them all year with the resistance of his teammates, Its time for them to let it happen. I'm interested to see the Loretto and C-Wood game as well as the WC-Summertown games on Friday. I really don't see a game in either one. If the same teams from tonight show up friday, WC and Collinwood will cake walk to the Championship game.

Quick Question: Does anyone know when the Championship game will be played?

come on man--this is not a seth wright team--it is a summertown eagle team. True, he has contibuted a lot. But consider this--he is head and shoulder taller than anyone in the district and a senior, these guards you haVE DOWNGRADED all year are only sophmores. If he could catch the passes in to him, the guards would'n be charged with near as many turnovers. He should be averaging at least 25 points per game. don't get me wrong, he is a good player, and could have a bright future,but he is only a player on the eagle team. Edited by eagleclaw73

I have to agree here. WC will win this game but its not because of "BIG Country??" It will be because Summertowns Guard play won't carry them to the championship.

"BIG Country" has played very well against Seth. He has even blocked a shot or two of Seth's. It wouldn't surprise me that WC put 2 big men on Seth early and force the guards to shoot the outside shot. I see Carson Kelly smoothering Perry and messing his shot up and if that happens Stown is in trouble.