SMITH COUNTY AT WHITE HOUSE

scooter

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Anyone for owl soup and cornbread? We be cooking it up Friday night in White House. I'm buying.

Attention!! Attention!!

Menu Change,

Now serving CROW with a slice of day old bread........ at no charge...served by Smith County to the good residents of White House.

Guest Termite

White House wins by 2 tds. Smith Co. will be surprised in this one this year.

Suprised?? Maybe a little. Without #25 and #8 I thought we would struggle.

White House wins by 2 TDs??. Let me guess..............they beat the mighty Eagles ...so they had to be better that 2 TDs against SC right?? It's gotta be tough being little brother and behind Beech-Gallitin-Hendersonville-Portland-Station Camp-and White House. But look at it this way........at least Whinemoreland is ahead of Merrol Hyde......roflol.gif

Guest Termite

i'm gettin used to it by now. How'd ya'll lose to Livingston???????

LA may have been the worst game SC has played all year. And (to me) WH may have been the best most complete game. SC was without 2 of offensive weapons last night and I thought they would struggle to move the ball. The O-line stepped up and Austin Gregory and Elmer Williams stepped up the running game.. Gregory ran like a RB is supposed to run. Bricky (#6) made some big plays and the Defense played great. SC may be coming together at the right time.

I have really enjoyed playing WH the last 4 years. A good program that comes to play every time they get on the field.I have a lot of respect for that program. Last night was a great game to watch, but (again to me) doesn't compart to the 09 game where SC had 3 goalline stands.

WH seems to bring out the best in SC.

Good luck to WH the rest of the way....

Congratulations once again to SC and good luck to WH the rest of the way. I thought SC would struggle some without their two top rushers but the backups came to play. #14 and #23, both juniors, stepped up and gave the offense some boost. Ever since that game against LA where Williams (#21) fumbled on the first play, he has carried the ball differently and it has helped. And the offensive and defensive line played the best all year. Playcalling for SC was oustanding also. I'm ready for Manning and Stevenson to be back, but this team pulled together and gave us fans a great game! Also, what was up with that like 70 yd field goal that WH used as a punt?? Shouldn't have SC gotten the ball where they attempted it instead of where the ball landed??

GO BIG OWLS!!!!

Listened to this one on the radio and it sounded like the Owls D just dominated the line of scrimmage and shut White House's running game down. And it also sounded like the Owls offensive line made plenty of running lanes for whoever they put in the backfield. Radio said that WH offense only crossed the 50 yard line once on an SC failed 4th down conversion. Sounded very impressive on the radio. Not sure how WH ran on LA though