fcs div II move.

snoball5278

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great post. :thumb:

thanks, while we may not usually agree. I will freely admit playing TC year in & year out has made FC's football program better. The losses stung & nothing was sweeter than swatting a yellow jacket in a win but those TC games are the games as a player and parent each sides future players will miss the most. I'd say most of last yrs FC players cherished the TC win over all others . "IRON SHARPENS IRON"!!

Toofsfairy...some on here will laugh when you say such stupidity to me. I'm saying thoughs who know me. I'm 34 years old. I dont know how old you are but I would put my net worth, if thats what you think counts, against yours, any day, and I know you are a dentist by what you say on here. I'm just a lowly little ole mail man and ex-tobacco farmer.

postman- i could list about 50 other terms to describe you too. Idiot being the 1st to come to mind! Edited by Volzchamps

Toofsfairy...some on here will laugh when you say such stupidity to me. I'm saying thoughs who know me. I'm 34 years old. I dont know how old you are but I would put my net worth, if thats what you think counts, against yours, any day, and I know you are a dentist by what you say on here. I'm just a lowly little ole mail man and ex-tobacco farmer.

I detect a level of uncertainty in your post. Deep down, you know I'm better than you. I'm in my 30's too. And it seems a little creepy to host kids in your home at your age. How do you go about delivering the invite? "Hey little fella, do you want some candy?"

postman- i could list about 50 other terms to describe you too. Idiot being the 1st to come to mind!

Would you then agree that toofsfairy, by proclaiming how much better he is than others would also sound like as big an idiot as I do? I'm just curious. I would say he sounds not only arrogant but idiotic. Hey, what do you expect from someone who pays that much for a highschool education? My daddy always said, a man like that has more money than he does sense!icon_mrgreen.gif

I detect a level of uncertainty in your post. Deep down, you know I'm better than you. I'm in my 30's too. And it seems a little creepy to host kids in your home at your age. How do you go about delivering the invite? "Hey little fella, do you want some candy?"

Naugh, I got a 15 year old who plays on the team. I also have enough money to buy the entire team a meal a piece on Thursday night. I'm not still paying on my dental school bill. Nothing I've done myself. The lord has richly blessed me. I started working when I was 8 like a lot of those ole Trousdale co. Yeller jackets you make fun of. They could probably buy your dental practice out of their back pocket.

Didn't mean to look arrogant. I just thought there was more to the story (and I think there is). The FCS people had NO CLUE this was getting ready to happen. There's something going on....

Didn't take it as arrogance. I'm with you. Theres more to it than meets the eye. I'm glad the good lord sent them another direction.

Would you then agree that toofsfairy, by proclaiming how much better he is than others would also sound like as big an idiot as I do? I'm just curious. I would say he sounds not only arrogant but idiotic. Hey, what do you expect from someone who pays that much for a highschool education? My daddy always said, a man like that has more money than he does sense!icon_mrgreen.gif

id say he's pushing your buttons just like others do with you from TC, SC, Gville, etc. you're an easy target. Almost as easy as your beloved Westnoland eagles.

Didn't take it as arrogance. I'm with you. Theres more to it than meets the eye. I'm glad the good lord sent them another direction.

ill bet you are after that spanking FC gave Hampton in there only meeting. Your next problem will be named BOYD, GRACE, or GOODPASTURE. I'd say with tons of certainty that HAMPTON sees no games past the qrtr finals in the next 4 yrs. enjoy that - Pujo!! Edited by Volzchamps

Naugh, I got a 15 year old who plays on the team. I also have enough money to buy the entire team a meal a piece on Thursday night. I'm not still paying on my dental school bill. Nothing I've done myself. The lord has richly blessed me. I started working when I was 8 like a lot of those ole Trousdale co. Yeller jackets you make fun of. They could probably buy your dental practice out of their back pocket.

You sir, are a martyr. I long for your simple life and simple mind. Not. You still know that I'm better than you. Why else would you keep trying to convince yourself and eveyone else otherwise? Just admit it. Admitting it is the first step towards recovery.

I've got my eye on you Mr. Postman. I've got my eye on you, indeed.

But seriously...if all the privates were division 2 ...you wouldn't be having to hear it.

If all of the private schools were in D2, you publics would still be whinning about something. If the privates go, then you will cry about magnet schools, open zone schools, and any other number of things. The bib overall crowd ammuses me.