fcs div II move.

snoball5278

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, HUGE endowment. Can't spend it all. That explains why the bathroom (outhouse) is so plush. We are tired of your baseless accusations. We have to learn to recruit? You're kidding. You said we were the "all star team of Wilson county". Wouldn't that mean we have been doing it all along? Ooops, guess you forgot that. Good riddance is right!!! We will not miss your baseless, whining accusations. If you REALLY read the article you would see that the DECISION was made with much prayer. That's the way God fearing people make decisions. We made the move to compete against schools more closely aligned with our mission. When you are accused of sinning because you tailgate on the road, you know you are fighting a losing battle. The competition level has been great. But the ugly, false mess you guys put out is pathetic.

I just wonder if the powers that be at friendship christian read the post I put up after the Gordonsville game on coacht about the real reasoning behind your "christian football program". Like I said then and I say now, would jesus go out and get the best athletes to play football and pay for their schooling just to beat down the surrounding public schools or would he go out and recruit the fatherless 140 pound non athletic kid who has always wanted an opportunity to play football and be in a structured type environment but cant because his mother is on meth and dont have the money to let him play PeeWee football much less highschool ball. Good bye Friendship. We wish you lots of luck in the private division. Spend some of that money on the "needy" children of Wilson Co. Not the doctor's and lawyer's kids who want to isolate themselves from reality.

I just wonder if the powers that be at friendship christian read the post I put up after the Gordonsville game on coacht about the real reasoning behind your "christian football program". Like I said then and I say now, would jesus go out and get the best athletes to play football and pay for their schooling just to beat down the surrounding public schools or would he go out and recruit the fatherless 140 pound non athletic kid who has always wanted an opportunity to play football and be in a structured type environment but cant because his mother is on meth and dont have the money to let him play PeeWee football much less highschool ball. Good bye Friendship. We wish you lots of luck in the private division. Spend some of that money on the "needy" children of Wilson Co. Not the doctor's and lawyer's kids who want to isolate themselves from reality.

Dang that was good Mr Postman

It's amazing how whiny public school people are. As if their tuition to attend school for free isn't paid for too. Or that they have open zones and free tuition. It's almost as if there is a shortage of crystal meth or something. Hey public school whiners! The Walmart on 231 has a 2 for 1 Sudafed deal going on right now. Stock up!

Yes, I do have a huge endowment. Thanks for noticing!

It's amazing how whiny public school people are. As if their tuition to attend school for free isn't paid for too. Or that they have open zones and free tuition. It's almost as if there is a shortage of crystal meth or something. Hey public school whiners! The Walmart on 231 has a 2 for 1 Sudafed deal going on right now. Stock up!

if only we could afford the cuh caine like our betta's from y'alls neck of the woods. :lol:

i'm always humbled when you take time away from your "meth mouth without borders" campaign to stop buy and jive. :thumb: