fcs div II move.

snoball5278

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocked us all I think. I still look forward to hopefully playing Gville and TC.

kinda unprecedented that a move of this magnitude wasn't even on the gossip radar. i mean completely out of the blue.

anyways, i hope they all continue to play each other, too. it's great games for all programs involved and think they should continue. :thumb:

If Ensworth and Brentwood move up it will be a good move, but if they stay put. Ouch!

Don't forget about Webb from the east. I've seen them a couple of times this year, they are very good and could beat any of the teams represented here, including FC. Tough road ahead in DII and a lot more travel.

Y'all better get the tamale's ready for the fund raiser....

Friendship is also a very efficient private as well. They spent all their money on recruiting football players. They didnt waste it on the band kids.

You know what's funny? We came here from Texas where there is not a private school anywhere that can beat similar sized publics. I just don't understand all the whining. Maybe this just isn't a football state. There is a private school division and privates can opt to join the publics they just don't because there is not a single one that could compete. I wonder why TN publics can't compete with privates? No different rules in TX than there are here. As a matter of fact my kid was on scholarship in TX and played. When we came here and applied for financial aid we were told if he played there would be none. I think the publics are just a bunch of whiners. Just how I see it.

You know what's funny? We came here from Texas where there is not a private school anywhere that can beat similar sized publics. I just don't understand all the whining. Maybe this just isn't a football state. There is a private school division and privates can opt to join the publics they just don't because there is not a single one that could compete. I wonder why TN publics can't compete with privates? No different rules in TX than there are here. As a matter of fact my kid was on scholarship in TX and played. When we came here and applied for financial aid we were told if he played there would be none. I think the publics are just a bunch of whiners. Just how I see it.

Yep Your Right...There Aint Any Problems In Texas Like It Is Here Huh? Dallas ISD Superintendent Mike Miles is making big changes in the wake of a News 8 investigation into lax discipline and rules violations in the district's athletics department....

trousdale's over all record against the privates is stellar.

we aren't whining (at least i'm not) it's just so much fun to talk about. :thumb:

Yep Your Right...There Aint Any Problems In Texas Like It Is Here Huh? Dallas ISD Superintendent Mike Miles is making big changes in the wake of a News 8 investigation into lax discipline and rules violations in the district's athletics department....

What the heck does that have to do with what I'm talking about/