fcs div II move.

snoball5278

Hey toofsfairy, I'm assuming your a dentist, however just because you are one dont make you better than me like your comment assumed. Thats probably your biggest flaw. You think your better than other people because you can pull a tooth. Thats probably why you send your kids to a private christian school because you think they are better than others as well. Problem is, the only people jesus ever showed any anger to where the pharisees. These were the churched people of his day who were only able to be approached by folks who had purchased a sacrifice. Thatsright, they only wanted to deal with the well to doof their day. Probably all the toofsfairys running around that could afford the doves they were selling at the chuch. Fast forward to 2012 and go to friendship "christian" school and see how many people there get in if your daddy aint a toofsfairy or a whatsupDoc. I'm just saying be private but leave christian out of it. Cause the God I worship dont look at the $ and cents. He allows all to partake. I allow the public school football team to come to my house each and every thursday and I talk to them about God Jesus and also how they need to be roll models in our community if we ever want to see it come back to God. You could use some of your toofsfairy money and effect other needy kids in PUBLIC settings if you had the backbone. I doubt you do though.

I appreciate your willingness to spread the gospel to your football team but I'm begging you, please resist any urges you may have to teach them English and grammar.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey toofsfairy, I'm assuming your a dentist, however just because you are one dont make you better than me like your comment assumed. Thats probably your biggest flaw. You think your better than other people because you can pull a tooth. Thats probably why you send your kids to a private christian school because you think they are better than others as well. Problem is, the only people jesus ever showed any anger to where the pharisees. These were the churched people of his day who were only able to be approached by folks who had purchased a sacrifice. Thatsright, they only wanted to deal with the well to doof their day. Probably all the toofsfairys running around that could afford the doves they were selling at the chuch. Fast forward to 2012 and go to friendship "christian" school and see how many people there get in if your daddy aint a toofsfairy or a whatsupDoc. I'm just saying be private but leave christian out of it. Cause the God I worship dont look at the $ and cents. He allows all to partake. I allow the public school football team to come to my house each and every thursday and I talk to them about God Jesus and also how they need to be roll models in our community if we ever want to see it come back to God. You could use some of your toofsfairy money and effect other needy kids in PUBLIC settings if you had the backbone. I doubt you do though.

God help us all if you are mentoring young minds. God help us all.

P.S. I am better than you. Just admit it. You know it's true. Close your eyes and say your daily affirmations. "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And dog-gone-it, the toofsfairy is better than me."

Postman guy or whatever your name. I'll start by saying I didn't even grad from a private school or Christian school. So I've seen both sides. I'll say this anytime a private school has any what some sort of succes it's always automatically "recruitment" but if your like CA and other schools you usually don't have a 10-0 season every year so when you do bad all you hear is comments such as "those pricate boys can't hang they are rich don't how to play" what happened to the comment about recruiting people? It's ridicoulius it's either you win =recruit . You lose=spoiled kids who can't play. Secondly I understand Christian school means setting a good example but I mean seriously dude they are teenage kids who are playing an emotional game there's going to be cheap shots or cursing. It's an emotional games so it ticks me off when I see comments like " you should have heard there mouths during the game" there teenage boys playing a game there not going to let you hit them in the mouth and be all nice about it. What it boils down to is your just angry when a private school wins and you result to finding whatever you can to a school look bad. So just quit whinning and making excuses. It's just really annoying

But seriously...if all the privates were division 2 ...you wouldn't be having to hear it.

Postman.....keep up the good work. Toofsfairy....learn from postman. Maybe someday God will smile at you. I imagine he grimaces when you brag and tell how much better you are. It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Didn't mean to look arrogant. I just thought there was more to the story (and I think there is). The FCS people had NO CLUE this was getting ready to happen. There's something going on....

nothing going on. As an alumni & parent I can assure you FC has had TSSAA in for visits and all is well. Those in the know at FC saw this coming for some time. I was surprised it didn't happen during the last enrollment poll.

Didn't mean to look arrogant. I just thought there was more to the story (and I think there is). The FCS people had NO CLUE this was getting ready to happen. There's something going on....

nothing going on. As an alumni & parent I can assure you FC has had TSSAA in for visits and all is well. Those in the know at FC saw this coming for some time. I was surprised it didn't happen during the last enrollment poll.

Well said Snoball. Hartsville ain't scared to play against the privates and usually win more than their share vs "the big bad privates". Same for S Pitt. Each may have lost to their rival privates this year but those communities (TC & S Pitt) don't raise their kids to think they can't compete. Instead they raise their players to believe they SHOULD win regardless the opponent!!

Others with posters continually on here whining from Hampton, McKenzie, Watertown, Dresden, etc tell their kids from birth "it's not fair, you can't beat the privates, they're all world players, etc". They are beat when the privates school bus unloads.

That's why even when FC leaves TC & S Pitt will still be winning and those other communities will find other EXCUSES why their kids can't. BOOK IT!!

great post. :thumb:

God help us all if you are mentoring young minds. God help us all.

P.S. I am better than you. Just admit it. You know it's true. Close your eyes and say your daily affirmations. "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And dog-gone-it, the toofsfairy is better than me."

Toofsfairy...some on here will laugh when you say such stupidity to me. I'm saying thoughs who know me. I'm 34 years old. I dont know how old you are but I would put my net worth, if thats what you think counts, against yours, any day, and I know you are a dentist by what you say on here. I'm just a lowly little ole mail man and ex-tobacco farmer.