Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

I agree, he has to be top notch to get the huge honor of playing football at one of our nations service academies.

Reaction, you are picking South Pitt in this game. I understand your position, you hope GCA goes down and you get a higher seeding. My question is this: BB handled SP a couple of weeks ago pretty well on their home field. So by your prediction, you are saying that BB would crush GCA?

Not trying to get anything going, but one of the games you watched GCA play was Rockwood at Rockwood. They wanted that game so bad and we completely overlooked them looking ahead to CAK (in my opinion, not sure exactly what the coaches and players would think about that). And Rockwood is a tough team, no disrespect to them. So throw that game out.

Actually seen you play Greenback too. I think not will be a good showdown between #2 and #24. Whichever line blocks better will win this duel. If any want to meet up just let me know. I don't hide behind a name.

Actually seen you play Greenback too. I think not will be a good showdown between #2 and #24. Whichever line blocks better will win this duel. If any want to meet up just let me know. I don't hide behind a name.

Should be a good game for both backs. Our line is starting to click and is one of our strengths. Wish I could make it down, would like to meet up with you guys.

Edited by gcapride

Hahahaha you dont even know at big boy ball is! Just hide behind your keyboard troll! Furthermore if you think i sit on hands and "Golf clap " then your about one fry short of a happy meal. It would do you well to stay off here so i dont have to keep embarrassing you by exposing both your lack of class and lack of intelligence.

thumb[1].gif +1

This clown doesn't have an ounce of class and isn't from our school. Nobody, that I know of at GCA, talks like this person. Then again, it could be "Big Mac" himself......I've never heard him called that in all the years he's been there. And if anybody called #24 "little Mac" I'm pretty sure he would set them straight that he's taller than his old man!

I would like to meet a few of you fokls Friday night also. Edited by BABIEC

I would like to meet a few of you fokls Friday night also.

I usually get to Griders field a little early so I can share my Murphy Fair book and a fudge round with everyone. I garuntee you Grider better be making our boys lift weights this week everyday. This McKamey mans team will be real strong and fast. Let me ask you Grace people a question. I was reading in my book about this Griffith boy. He is 6'0 170lbs. How far can this boy kick the ball? I wish this McKamey man would train Grider on how to get our kicker to kick the ball real far. Grider will not train our kicker and it has already cost us a championship in 2009. You think im joking but im not.

I agree, he has to be top notch to get the huge honor of playing football at one of our nations service academies.

Reaction, you are picking South Pitt in this game. I understand your position, you hope GCA goes down and you get a higher seeding. My question is this: BB handled SP a couple of weeks ago pretty well on their home field. So by your prediction, you are saying that BB would crush GCA?

Not trying to get anything going, but one of the games you watched GCA play was Rockwood at Rockwood. They wanted that game so bad and we completely overlooked them looking ahead to CAK (in my opinion, not sure exactly what the coaches and players would think about that). And Rockwood is a tough team, no disrespect to them. So throw that game out.

I don't think that would be the case at all, and hopefully we will see each other on the field before this year is over. I think it would be close regardless who won. I really don't care who we play in the play offs. So seeding doesn't matter to me. I like the Bucs chances against anyone in 2A. Just after seeing both teams numerous times this season, I think SP will pull out a big win. That is if it is dry. If its wet, then I'm picking GCA. icon_mrgreen.gif

Edited by reaction

I don't think that would be the case at all, and hopefully we will see each other on the field before this year is over. I think it would be close regardless who won. I really don't care who we play in the play offs. So seeding doesn't matter to me. I like the Bucs chances against anyone in 2A. Just after seeing both teams numerous times this season, I think SP will pull out a big win. That is if it is dry. If its wet, then I'm picking GCA. icon_mrgreen.gif

It will be dry. I have seen Grace in person as well as Greenback and Gordonsville. I don't know if SP can beat Grace on Friday. I hope they can, but not sure. I will say this though. If SP can't beat Grace, they can't come close to Gordonsville. Grace is a good team, but Gordonsville is the best I have seen in 1A or 2A.

We can only hope that TT get's a hold of him. I know it won't happen because GracinHater won't be anywhere close to SP on Friday.

The only problem I have with TT is that every time I see him post I see "Magnum P.I." in that picture, not Larry Csonka. Not sure which one was tougher in his prime, but that's what I see. Always enjoy his in your face style though.

My favorite Magnum ending...

GCA 31, SP 14

You know I never understand why people can't stick to football. I've never wanted to get violent with another fan from Coach T. I'd love to meet Roy and the South Pitt gang. They packed the house at GCA last year and it's time for us to return the favor. At the end of the day we all need good gates and good HS football. Smack talk is fun but I only smack about the game. You start smacking people it's not fun. Stop troll calling and fight inviting and just ignore the post of the trouble makers.

Lord knows I've created some bulletin board fodder over the years but at the end of the day most people play fair and if they don't, the boys on both sides usually figure out ways to work it out on the field.

I'm really looking forward to this game and visit to SP win or lose and hope all the boys stay healthy for the playoff run. I've got my sweater vest dry cleaned, my golf clap worked out, and the grey poupon in the limo. Just need Friday to get here.