Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

Bahahaha don't u have something else you should be doing???? Lol TT can't even edit his post before you hounding the board! The outcome is out of your hands with a team that has a consistant "O" against a bad tackling SP "D" so just sit back and say some prayers and tap your heels together.....Have to outscore them cause SP ain't stopping them

Nope, just kicked back and taking it easy. How about yourself?

Cocky GCA has some swagger to match SP.....Can the SP "TRAIN" match that and come to play in this one? Can SP defense take another step? Can they show up and actually tackle somebody? Bahaha I iust dont know....Prediction SP scores early and jumps out but in the end I believe GCA has too much for them....

SP-28

GCA-35

Btw I will add....IF and it's a big IF SP decides to actually give the ball to Johnson and let him double his touches I think SP beats them. YES before you ask most agree. He just makes that much a difference on offense. GCA hasn't seen one like him all year. Venom served...That is all

If he carries the ball at least 20 times he will break 4-5 long runs for sure and maybe more that is if they let him get outside the tackle and let him perform his magic. This young man is a senior and he's lived up to his end of the bargain. The coach has to get him the ball more than the 14 times he touched it against PC. 8 carries in the first half and 6 in the second half is not going to work against a great team like GCA. Glad you made that comment bc I wanted to say the same thing.

I don't think GCA will be in the backfield as much as the Bucs D was.

Johnson has a big night.

SP by 14

popcorneater.gif

Do you guys think they were trying to keep Johnson healthy for this week and the play offs, so they limited him last week and it almost backfired? I remember you guys road Raquis Hale through the play offs a few years ago. I think if you do the same thing with Johnson, you guys will be ok.

Edited by reaction

Cocky GCA has some swagger to match SP.....Can the SP "TRAIN" match that and come to play in this one? Can SP defense take another step? Can they show up and actually tackle somebody? Bahaha I iust dont know....Prediction SP scores early and jumps out but in the end I believe GCA has too much for them....

SP-28

GCA-35

Btw I will add....IF and it's a big IF SP decides to actually give the ball to Johnson and let him double his touches I think SP beats them. YES before you ask most agree. He just makes that much a difference on offense. GCA hasn't seen one like him all year. Venom served...That is all

I will add that this is true about #2. But if # 6 will turn it up field and play physical this gives himself #2 and # 25 oppurtunitues when they touch the ball. All of those guys are awesome in their own way. I want to see #6 #25 #28 and especially #10 play absolute physical football. Its time for #6 to hit holes between tackles and have a stellar game runnning the ball and its time for # 10 to be the anchor at nose guard and close that center up! One final word for you backs- your score last year was "0" when you left there turf. All 5 of you were there! First time in 95 games PIRTES got shut out. What will you do tonight and what final message will you be sending to those teams that will be facing the "PIRATES" the next few weeks.

I will add that this is true about #2. But if # 6 will turn it up field and play physical this gives himself #2 and # 25 oppurtunitues when they touch the ball. All of those guys are awesome in their own way. I want to see #6 #25 #28 and especially #10 play absolute physical football. Its time for #6 to hit holes between tackles and have a stellar game runnning the ball and its time for # 10 to be the anchor at nose guard and close that center up! One final word for you backs- your score last year was "0" when you left there turf. All 5 of you were there! First time in 95 games PIRTES got shut out. What will you do tonight and what final message will you be sending to those teams that will be facing the "PIRATES" the next few weeks.

Good post. I noticed you said "next few weeks". I figured you would have said next "several" weeks. Man, you must be doubting these kids.

Yeah yeah but this game McKamey pulls out all the stops and tricks be prepared to be dazzled!

I won't see this one. I'll be at Oneida tonight. Senior night, gotta go for the boys. Besides I may be dazzled there anyway, Buc55 says they're bustin' out tha juice tonight. Can't help but watch. Hope everyone stays healthy & if you see coach Brew, tell him hello for me, he'll know who you're talkin' 'bout.

Pirate Thomas, cousin Roy is going to get you making predictions like this one. I hope you are right for once, but who knows what to expect.

Nope cousin Roy gets all tore up on the mercy rule predictions, which this clearly is not. And as I recall have been right many times. I just expect us to lay it all on the line tonight and get it done. If we don't I at least want to see a complete game performance.