Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

1st team to punt looses. DB has punted 6 times this year. Better go for it on 4th down Toppers.

As Coach Clark says "we go for it on 4th down because that's what we do". One of those Yogi Bera sayings I guess

Spear, you might finally see that pass play to 88 tonight... You know, the one you have been wanting to see (happy.png)

Roll Tribe Roll

I think DB will be ok to punt first ART as long as they stay confident and make adjustments.That's going to happen as the playoffs get going.They called it in the Boone game,I think it was,but we got a head start on that play to 88

You get the ball by turnover in your opponent’s red zone with 40 seconds to go and the game in hand.... you tell me??? That's ok though.... you reap what you sow, what goes around comes around, do unto others as they have done to you, an eye for an eye, no devious deed goes unpunished. However you want to put it... you fixin to pay the piper tonight!!

BooHoo . . . Your job to stop the 2nd or 3rd team. Not SH's place to lay down is it? They took a knee on the 1 yd line against Crockett.

Bow-up or go home.

And - YES WE MIGHT GO HOME TONIGHT. We'll see . . .

Well probably my last post before the game. Hope everyone has a safe trip, no players get injured and win or lose we pull for each other next week. I hope Roberts isnt a ref tonight cause he hates our personal guts, but If we lose i'll man up and not run from ya..i promise... ROLL TRIBE

Well probably my last post before the game. Hope everyone has a safe trip, no players get injured and win or lose we pull for each other next week. I hope Roberts isnt a ref tonight cause he hates our personal guts, but If we lose i'll man up and not run from ya..i promise... ROLL TRIBE

Amen icon_e_wink.gif

BooHoo . . . Your job to stop the 2nd or 3rd team. Not SH's place to lay down is it? They took a knee on the 1 yd line against Crockett.

Bow-up or go home.

And - YES WE MIGHT GO HOME TONIGHT. We'll see . . .

Carter was just mad because his defence got embarressed as bad as ours did.. End of story..you'll find out how it feels tonight though.