Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I said Clark and Carter made some "bonehead" calls, and I said they made some good calls. I didn't say his coaching was "bonehead". Don't put words in my mouth just to try and make yourself look like DB's #1 fan. I was 100% correct in what I said. Anybody with half a brain would know that. If I remember correctly you started a thread all on your own after last years playoff loss to Sevier Co. BLASTING Coach Clark's play calling. So don't try to preach to me. I just pointed out the obvious.

Hey whats your prediction next Friday night........65-14 or something like that?

Yep, of course I will pick the Indians to win this week. And didn't you pick them too loose to Sevier County and the Farragut game was going to be a 1 score game? How did those turn out?

And don't start on me about being a "FAN". I tell you what... I don't miss a game, most DB Fans go to the games. I don't miss a road game, the best "FANS" go to the road games, those are always the best games..... When you go to all the games, you see all the "FANS" that go to the game. I have seen you twice at a DB game in 10 years. I don't care if I am the biggest fan or the smallest fan, the one thing you can count on is I AM A DB FAN, PERIOD! Are you?

Yep, of course I will pick the Indians to win this week. And didn't you pick them too loose to Sevier County and the Farragut game was going to be a 1 score game? How did those turn out?

And don't start on me about being a "FAN". I tell you what... I don't miss a game, most DB Fans go to the games. I don't miss a road game, the best "FANS" go to the road games, those are always the best games..... When you go to all the games, you see all the "FANS" that go to the game. I have seen you twice at a DB game in 10 years. I don't care if I am the biggest fan or the smallest fan, the one thing you can count on is I AM A DB FAN, PERIOD! Are you?

In-house quarrel alert!!!!!! DB threads are always the most entertaining :)

Edited by SweetScience

Man don't you think your going overboard with this. I think you've spent all this year sucking up to the coach after you blasted him last year. I think surley by now your back in good standing with Clark. What are you doing trying to get seats in the press box? I don't go to all the games either but your know bigger fan than me or anybody else that can't go to every game. Alot of people have other things that they have to do thats more important. You need to chill out.

Are you drunk?

Here is my advice to Clark from my point of view. Shotgun spread with Foreman the rest of the way. I don't think he can be stopped. Its not brain surgery. Its worked when we run it. So that's all we need to do. That will also give him an edge in seeing the field to pass. #6 got us here so keep riding the same horse.

This would be my advice also. It's as simple as it gets, and it works!

Final thought from me on this game. Stacy Carter was quoted as being disappointed in being on the other side of the bracket as DB in the playoffs. This SH team wasn't wanting to wait a year to face you guys.

I think it's safe to say the tone has changed on the hill. We can only hope SH can maintain this level of play and continue to improve. If so, we could see some epic games in the future.

Final thought from me on this game. Stacy Carter was quoted as being disappointed in being on the other side of the bracket as DB in the playoffs. This SH team wasn't wanting to wait a year to face you guys.

I think it's safe to say the tone has changed on the hill. We can only hope SH can maintain this level of play and continue to improve. If so, we could see some epic games in the future.

Carter needs to not worry about Dobyns Bennett. Oak Ridge will give him plenty to think about.