CAK @ Alcoa

FootballDad

I recorded the game so i want to watch the replay before i comment on SR. After the pass interference call in the Maryville game a few years back though, i doubt there is any call he could make to be worse than that...even the extra point! Lol - It just seems like he needs to be seen so bad instead of just calling a good clean game...guess he just likes attention.

He deserves as much friendly harassment as possible from the community and I mean it in jest, but come on, it is pathetic absolutely embarrassing! Does anyone grade him when he calls against his alma mater??? The funny thing is the CAK fans have no idea the irony of this long term adverse bias from one of our owncool.png

Great game by two great teams,both with numerous play-makers will meet again in playoffs....I thought Alcoa's D got tired near to half time,but showed up again in 4th qtr....Alcoa 's Tyson is a bull...CAK's Rathbone played a stellar game as did 15? (Tn commit )..IMO High didnt impress with his passing Tonite..man his O line is huge ..both teams laid it on the line for sure..those hogs were tremdous for both teams..

on refs calls xtra point was good, interferemce calls except for 1 were legit to me..Glad to witness online

Stars were you there or still on the garbige pick-up and rectrooin duty ..

DHSFB64 eye wuz werkin lait.......Butt did sea sum ov hit....Contrastin' stiles but fun two watch......

popcorneater.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Didn't get to see the game(really really wish I could have)... I did listen to it on 100.3 I think that's the first time I have screamed at my radio in my truck hahaha .... I was really hoping CAK could pull this one off....from listening to it it sounded like CAK really played their hearts out but don't hang your heads ...study that film and put them out of the playoffs not many people can do what y'all have done...you can tell that CAK has a lot of heart....I hope to see y'all in the playoffs....and good game

Didn't get to see the game(really really wish I could have)... I did listen to it on 100.3 I think that's the first time I have screamed at my radio in my truck hahaha .... I was really hoping CAK could pull this one off....from listening to it it sounded like CAK really played their hearts out but don't hang your heads ...study that film and put them out of the playoffs not many people can do what y'all have done...you can tell that CAK has a lot of heart....I hope to see y'all in the playoffs....and good game

Thanks for the compliments, you certainly missed a dandy tonight. Maybe we can come to Polk this time around and soak up some of that small town football atmosphere. Good luck to the Wildcats until we meet again.

2 best 3-A teams in the state hands down. I felt the breaks went more Alcoa's way. I picked Alcoa again, but next meeting I am not so sure CAK has a huge O-Line. Anybody that can;t see these are the 2 best in this class are nuts. Unfortunate they will knock each other off. Winner of their next game will be your next state champ.

Speaking of refs... no one has mentioned the "unsportsmanlike" penalty on Alcoa just before one of CAKs scores in the second half, not sure if it was to get within 3 or when they took the lead.

It was on a play where High ran a play action keeper, away from the camera, and got out of bounds.. an Alcoa player smacked him in the head as they trotted back onto the field. I'm pretty sure it was a "way to go" slap, nothing very hard. The referee flagged it! Did any else see that?