Gerry Bertier's 2A Final Playoff Predictions

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if Grace loses and the other 5 wins.I think thats gonna happen.

I don't think it matters what anybody else does pujo. If GCA loses then they are the only district champ in the quad with 8 wins, the other 3 would have 9. The 9 win teams would be seeded by tie breakers. So they would stack up Oneida, BB, Hampton. GCA would be 4 because they would be the lowest seeded district champ in the quad. Then Silverdale with 9 wins because they weren't district champs then Rockwood.

Edited by crow

I don't think it matters what anybody else does pujo. If GCA loses then they are the only district champ in the quad with 8 wins, the other 3 would have 9. The 9 win teams would be seeded by tie breakers. So they would stack up Oneida, BB, Hampton. GCA would be 4 because they would be the lowest seeded district champ in the quad. Then Silverdale with 9 wins because they weren't district champs then Rockwood.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Crow you are getting use to this playoff thing.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Crow you are getting use to this playoff thing.

FINALLY! Naw we just got plenty of time on our hands this week. We've got Jellico & I don't think I've ever saw anyone from there post here on the T. Our thread is only on page 2 & about half of those are mine just trying to keep it close enough to the top it's easy to check on. Might as well study this quad crap.

Pujo after fri your gonna have to change the way you think,i do believe that Grace is going down to Pitt and coming back with the win,they are being greatly underestimated,that is a well coached very disciplined ball team,offensive line plays physical and they have really good linebackers and the speed to get it done.That Makamey kid is as good a back as their is in the state.

Its sorta funny, I've missed the SP game the last 2 weeks,Picked to win and they lost,picked um to lose and they won. I've probably just jinxed um. I'm also fully aware that Grace has a fine ball team. Watched um several times this year.

Its sorta funny, I've missed the SP game the last 2 weeks,Picked to win and they lost,picked um to lose and they won. I've probably just jinxed um. I'm also fully aware that Grace has a fine ball team. Watched um several times this year.

So do me a favor pujo, pick us to lose again. Gotta tell you though, don't be surprised when we pull out the victory. Gonna be a great game!

Trinity is in win or lose by virtue of finishing 2 nd in the district. North greene is out. Nothing but seeding should change unless there are some huge upsets. If Os wins and jax cty or rockwood loses then os would go in. Odds are not in their favor

If Scotts Hill beats Trinity and Middleton beats Riverside, Scotts Hill is the 2 seed and gets the playoff berth

That being said I think neither of these happen

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction