Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

I think Boyd is playing better without Hale from what I see. It's a huge loss and I think we would be a little better on offense with his shiftiness but we will be fine. Rockwood is a fine team, I hope we come out strong if we do we win by 2 tds

I think you got your point across x3. popcorneater.gif

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had Butchie on the private school side for a while now.

Don't Get Me Twisted....I Still Support The Seperation Of public/private....But I Also Love good Football games...Dang Twisting Hosers! And No Pun Intended Kaz...Good Luck To Your Team As Well... Edited by Butchie

Ambassador.....I'm inclined to humor you. Let's say your right....and I'm going to politely disagree with you.....can you also logically state that "the best team doesn't always win?" With 5 teams (including Boyd) in Quad 1 with 9-1 records, odds are the other 4 won't go gently in the night. If they get by Rockwood, then they will be facing a Hot Oneida team that has won 9 straight games and the contest is up on the Reservation! A three hour drive from Chattanooga. Not exactly, up the road. FCS has a easier road, but they have to be a little nervous about the prospect of seeing TC again. TC has been up this road way too many times to conceed a sure win. (in fact, on any given year a TC win is rarely considered an upset!) You should worry about the Pitt!

Kaz