H-TOWN DAWGS host SILVERDALE SEAHAWKS (RD 1)

BDF36

I know they're up 27-0 and Silverdale is a pretty good team, but I'm not really that impressed. You play with the cards you're dealt and I'm sure some people will think I'm making excuses but I'm not, I honestly believe this game would be closer with Hampton's three suspended players. JMO

I can definitely agree with you. People say that 1 or 2 persons don't make a difference but they are so wrong. I am not making excuses either but if we have McKamey during playoff run, we have a great shot at making the finals. It's hard to replace a great running back that has amassed 2000 yards in 10 games and then not have him during playoffs. If this happened early in the season than maybe it's a different situation then. You take QB Charlie High out of the CAK lineup and you don't produce a record and season like they did. You lose Will McKamey at Grace.....same situation. Don't get me wrong because I know my Rams will step up and play hard for Will but gonna be extremely tough without #24 in the backfield. He's just that good........PERIOD!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Lunceford gives the younger players a chance to play in many regular season games, if this is the case the 2nd string doesn't get a chance to maybe help out in games. Anyway great season by the Dogs, seems like only yesterday was the first game. Work hard in the off season Dogs and get ready for next year, for it will be here before you know it. Proud to be a BULLDOG!!!!!!!!

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1

What can ya say. Some teenagers just make dumb decisions. Doesn't necessarily make them bad people, their response to this situation will determine the answer to that along with their level of character. Use this to become better men & someday better husbands & fathers.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Lunceford gives the younger players a chance to play in many regular season games, if this is the case the 2nd string doesn't get a chance to maybe help out in games. Anyway great season by the Dogs, seems like only yesterday was the first game. Work hard in the off season Dogs and get ready for next year, for it will be here before you know it. Proud to be a BULLDOG!!!!!!!!

Actually a quite a bit of 2nd stringers get to play when he can get them in there. What ppl dont realize were not the teams weve had in the past and dont have the breakout games like the past where were up 40 at the half to get them in!!!!!

Pujo, what kind of mess is this? That Rogers man must have got a good scout report on that Lunsford mans team. That Lunsford man thought he was being sneaky and not turning in his survey, but I garuntee you someone up their near Hampton gave this Rogers man a real good scout report and told him how to beat that Lunsford man. You think im joking but im not.