Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's more to this Fairview team than Deondre Moore and Julian Franklin. They tend to be the ones that leave the lasting impression on opposing teams, even in losing efforts. There are other burners on this ball club. I like the Smith County fans. Nobody really giving any secrets out. One video has been posted of the Manning kid, and what a baller he is. Most of the comments on this thread referencing Julian & Deondre are coming from fans of opposing teams Fairview has faced. Thanks but no thanks to all of our friends out there "warning" Smith County about #10 & #21. I just hope both teams are "on their game" and this one lives up to the hype!

Everybody in Carthage has a bitter taste in their mouths from last years loss in the first round.. it was disappointing. But I can tell you the boys are fired up this year, they do not want that to happen again.. but if it does, it'll be to another outstanding team.. SC will try to wear y'all down, I hope it works. I've talk to some players and coaches and they feel confident about the gameplan. See you all there!

GO BIG OWLS!!!

Oh jacket I'm not trying help smith co with 10 and 21 statements.. Everyone already knows about them just like everyone knows about Potts from cheatham.. I hope I didn't make anyone mad..I was just stating a fact my friend, 10 and 21 are great! I think Fairview can win if they do stop them. I'm was just saying they really stand out.. Heck Fairview fans are the ones posting videos of them. Good luck my friend..

Everybody in Carthage has a bitter taste in their mouths from last years loss in the first round.. it was disappointing. But I can tell you the boys are fired up this year, they do not want that to happen again.. but if it does, it'll be to another outstanding team.. SC will try to wear y'all down, I hope it works. I've talk to some players and coaches and they feel confident about the gameplan. See you all there!

GO BIG OWLS!!!

I talked to an owl player and he told me he had no confidence in what Maynord was planning to do this week. He also stated that he thought by watching film that SC had no shot at winning do to the athleticism at the skilled positions. He also stated that Smith County only had a Brentwood recruit and Fairview had an Ensworth recruit. Thus proving to him that the Fairview team would win the game by at least 14 if not 21 points. I told him he should have more confidence in his team than that.

I talked to an owl player and he told me he had no confidence in what Maynord was planning to do this week. He also stated that he thought by watching film that SC had no shot at winning do to the athleticism at the skilled positions. He also stated that Smith County only had a Brentwood recruit and Fairview had an Ensworth recruit. Thus proving to him that the Fairview team would win the game by at least 14 if not 21 points. I told him he should have more confidence in his team than that.

You best focus on York instead of talking smack to SC. There wouldn't ever be a player to say that. Get back to westmoreland

If Smith doesn't turn the ball over they will make it to round 2. Not sure of the last time that Maynord went one and done back to back years? Never maybe? Good luck to both teams and hope it is injury free.

yes. but fairview went to third round last year and 2nd round in 09 and 10. Last two years losing to Milan who ended up at state. Fairview rarely loses first round matchup. heck 2002 fairview being major underdogs went into Huntingdon ranked 2nd in the state at that time and shut prime time and.show time down or as.u.may know him as Terrence Bell in the first round. Yall may have never lost 2 first rounders back to back. But u sure drew a hard card to make.sure.that doesnt happen ;).

yes. but fairview went to third round last year and 2nd round in 09 and 10. Last two years losing to Milan who ended up at state. Fairview rarely loses first round matchup. heck 2002 fairview being major underdogs went into Huntingdon ranked 2nd in the state at that time and shut prime time and.show time down or as.u.may know him as Terrence Bell in the first round. Yall may have never lost 2 first rounders back to back. But u sure drew a hard card to make.sure.that doesnt happen ;).

Ratings and records don't mean a thing. Just ask last years SC squad. Went into 1st round undefeated and a #1 ranking and walked away with exactly that. Anything could happen. That's why you play the game.