Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

All i heard was how fast and athletic fairview was. I didnt see anything tonight in the play making spots that wowed me. U can tell their fast but SC did good job containing them except one missed tackle on Moore where he was wrapped up and let go. Game was absolutely won up front. Our line could not blockD Line at all. Game shoulda been closer we had plenty of oportunities just couldnt capitalize. U need to play way better next week or u will be watching week 3 with us. 4th down call on ur own 14 was stupid at any level of football reguardless of what u see if ur up. Thats a huge game changer if u have bad snap,dropped ball fumble etc.. always punt. Worked out for him but highly ignorent call and im an extremely aggressive person on play calling. I hate being conservative but in that situatio to much at stake

we know what cheatham is about. we play them in regular season. They got by us in 4th quarter earlier this season. up by ten we let them.score twice one off of turnover which sealed the game for them to win by three. Fairview will be prepared. Its a much more familiar game and.foe to fairview.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i heard was how fast and athletic fairview was. I didnt see anything tonight in the play making spots that wowed me. U can tell their fast but SC did good job containing them except one missed tackle on Moore where he was wrapped up and let go. Game was absolutely won up front. Our line could not blockD Line at all. Game shoulda been closer we had plenty of oportunities just couldnt capitalize. U need to play way better next week or u will be watching week 3 with us. 4th down call on ur own 14 was stupid at any level of football reguardless of what u see if ur up. Thats a huge game changer if u have bad snap,dropped ball fumble etc.. always punt. Worked out for him but highly ignorent call and im an extremely aggressive person on play calling. I hate being conservative but in that situatio to much at stake

With all due respect sir, your team will be sitting on the couch and Fairview will be playing next friday. I think that is all that needs to be said.

Termite, I'd love to put that pot of coffee on and trash talk the night away but I got to go to work at 4 in the mourning. I need to go to bed in a bad way just dont know if I'll be able to sleep knowing how I'm missing out on some A1 material to use tonight. Just have to read it in the mourning but it just want have the same feel to it. Kind of like that 4th down ya'll keep talking about. It just felt right to do it then and cut the heart out of the SC team and fans when it happened. I hate to bring back bad memories like that but I bet you know what I mean.

Juno if thats all u gotta say u dont need be talking football. That stupid decisions yall are taking up for didnt have a thing to do with the outcome. Yalls DL made the diff "GREAT JOB BY THE WAY " and that was the diff. 29 pts and nutting for high school. I will give ur DC credit he had great game plan for out offense. Offensive decisions that were made could cost someone there job at a higher leveel

i reckon les miles and spurrier should be fired then haha. jk. had to throw a like smack in there. But i for one believe 4 down play on own 14 is a bad call. theres.some things u risk and some u dont. 14 yard line is waaay to close to goal lineto give the ball over if u dont make.the 1st

Juno if thats all u gotta say u dont need be talking football. That stupid decisions yall are taking up for didnt have a thing to do with the outcome. Yalls DL made the diff "GREAT JOB BY THE WAY " and that was the diff. 29 pts and nutting for high school. I will give ur DC credit he had great game plan for out offense. Offensive decisions that were made could cost someone there job at a higher leveel

Funny thing is... now that SC is out. You have no reason to be talking football either?

Also when i said "that is all that needs to be said" i was hinting that there is no reason to bash on Fairview's Offensive calls. Il admit going for it on your own 14, even i was suprised. But you can't fault him for going for it on 4th down if it works. Unless of course your on your own 14, then that is questionable.

Edited by JUNO

i didnt make game. but heard yall had a huge line. Fairviews might not be as big but they play hard. sounds like they were aggressive tonight in the trenches. Hopefully they can do that again next week against another big o-line.

We hoping not slim! We have alot of faith in our o-line! :) good luck it will be fun

j keep all the predictions of CC losing coming..

Tons of people predicted SC to beat us. Just like tons of people will predict CC to beat us too.

Predictions are just opinions.....

and you know what they say about opinions.

Edited by JUNO