Daniel Boone vs Tennessee High (take 2)

trailblazersback

Look at life since the big 8 was put together. Pretty sure the Vikings are always the ones that have the "were not as good as we thought we were" moments. 2009 followed by not even making it last year. You want to take stats away from 2 games to prove your qb surperior? Well guess what jack, it doesn't work that way. It's called inconsistency and it does not make him a good qb. Littleton has intercepted way more interceptions than he had thrown. I'd take him any day over the Vikings qb.

Guess you guys had one of those moments tonight...huhroflolk.gif ...Yea.. I.ll take our qb he's pretty good for a junioricon_mrgreen.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Vikes. You guys did the job last night. Wish it could have been different but looks like this rivalry is just burning hotter and hotter each year. I guess the coin flipped over last night we literally played our worse game all year and you guys played a great game. Again congrats

Wasn't expecting the Viking defense to step up the way it did. Best game they played all year on D. If it wasn't for that 37-7 thrashing earlier in the year, the Vikes might've been the ones on the losing end in this one.

Class? Such an odd subject for Boone to argue. It will forever be burned into my mind the display of class the Boone fan left in my mind after leaving The Castle in '09. The thing I remember most about that game is when leaving the stadium and walking across Weaver Pike toward my residence, I see a Boone student standing on Weaver Pike side URINATING on the exterior wall of The Castle. While doing so, he drew attention to himself by yelling: "Daniel Boone came to The Stone Castle and whupped that Tennessee High ####." Yes, "class" is what I remember MOST about your hard earned victory. What you most remember is a fan with a siren? Hmmm. I will take our display of class over Boone's any day. There is a reason that Tennessee High is consistently voted by the coaches and league officials to win the good sportsmanship award. It is called "Class".