Round 2 Jefferson County v. Bearden

ripzip11

Floyd - Fred. Sorry I am not up on my DB stadium names or exactly how to spell one of there players names. People in Kingsport think the rest of us should bow down to them and I am not standing for it anymore. I will be the only one on here laughing when it is all said and done. I guess my Jefferson County pride and confidence is just as well understood on here as some other schools but you will believe soon enough.

And just remember you heard it here first from the Zipper.

Hey Zipper, you might want to check as it seems like your horse is out of the barn! If JC does end up playing DB (which is highly unlikely) you all better keep those cheap shots to a minimum. We're not putting up with that crap anymore. Foreman will make you all look silly. ROLL TRIBE!!

Edited by BigBoy63

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ripzip - I hope your wish comes true and you get a taste of the Indians

lets see you played

Tennessee high finished 6-4...

Heritage - 0-10

M East - 1-9

Seymour 4-6

Cocke Co 3-7

Cherokee 6-4

William Blount 3-7

South Doyle 7-3

M West 7-3

Sevier Co - 9-1 Lost to DB by 40

Tennessee High 4-6

The only two teams you play that will win will be Sevier Co and M West

Stop talking and lets just see what happens

Roll Tribe

Hey Zipper, you might want to check as it seems like your horse is out of the barn! If JC does end up playing DB (which is highly unlikely) you all better keep those cheap shots to a minimum. We're not putting up with that crap anymore. Foreman will make you all look silly. ROLL TRIBE!!

Now now bigboy those cheap shot days are over. Didn't you hear that Jeff Co won the Bobby Dodd sportsmanship award?

silly me governers91, I was under the false assumption that special teams were part of the game. My bad, well that changes everything for me now. WB beat Farragut and DB only beat Farragut becasue they gave the game away and we beat WB so I guess we could beat DB in round two if DB can get to round 2. Don't worry, Jefferson County will be there.