Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get to the playoffs everyone is deserving, everyone has worked hard, and no one thing can be overlooked. This part is so exciting and so heartbreaking. Not always does the best team win, But the team with the heart to over come all obstacles. There will only be one champion. The dream live for all, but make it your reality.

+1

Nothing against Boyd,but as always,I'll be pulling for the Injuns. I think these 2 are alot alike ,its a tossup. Homefield could be the difference. Points will come at a premium and 21 should be a plenty.

I'm with ya Pujo. I said it on the Boyd / RW thread. Whoever gets to 21-24 wins. The winner may get more but I think that's all it'll take.

Once you get to the playoffs everyone is deserving, everyone has worked hard, and no one thing can be overlooked. This part is so exciting and so heartbreaking. Not always does the best team win, But the team with the heart to over come all obstacles. There will only be one champion. The dream lives for all, but make it your reality.

excellent post

excellent post

Cleatless is a very wise elder of the Indian nation. He has the wear of many winters upon his brow. He is well respected among tribal councils & the white man alike. He sees & hears things that are not seen or heard by others. He let me into the realm of the spirit world once & I had a tremendous revaluation. It came to me in the form of a song, I can still hear it now, it sounds of Toby Keith & the words are still as clear today as when it happened & the say: Oh I'll never drink payote with cleatless again. . . Man it's gettin' late icon_lol.gif

Edited by crow

Pujo (expected) and Butchie (pleasant surprise)(especially after I made the McKenzie comment) are on the Plains spreading the base. Looks like it should be a pleasant Fall evening on Friday Night. Cold....but doesn't hold a candle to what we felt up at Hampton last year. Slim even felt to drop us a line.....could Seven be far behind? Cleat.....gotta love that boys poetry, huh? Reaction, are you feeling the love, Bro? Some of us are feeling it's a little unfair to be carrying a pocketknife to a sword fight for so long. Bad thing is.....we learned how to use the pocketknife!!!

thumb[1].gif Kazamalista thumb[1].gif

You always pick against us. icon_e_wink.gif

Pujo (expected) and Butchie (pleasant surprise)(especially after I made the McKenzie comment) are on the Plains spreading the base. Looks like it should be a pleasant Fall evening on Friday Night. Cold....but doesn't hold a candle to what we felt up at Hampton last year. Slim even felt to drop us a line.....could Seven be far behind? Cleat.....gotta love that boys poetry, huh? Reaction, are you feeling the love, Bro? Some of us are feeling it's a little unfair to be carrying a pocketknife to a sword fight for so long. Bad thing is.....we learned how to use the pocketknife!!!

Kazamalista

As they say, everyone roots for the underdog popcorneater.gifhungry.gifthumb[1].gif

Edited by crow