South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I just hope which ever team can win this game can rebound for the rest of the play-offs because there will be an emotional letdown.

Having seen all the teams play live, there's not much fear in that. Gordonsville or South Pitt will mercy rule Moore Co or Eagleville; you can take that to the bank. Fyi, don't be surprised if it's Eagleville.

Croz, I will look you up before the game and show you my Murphy Fair book and share some hot cocoa and a fudge round. Please dont tell that Marshall man all this mess that Powerp and piratetom say. I garuntee you we dont need to make this Marshall man mad. You think im joking but im not.

Im making the drive up to see this one.can me and you slam a few red bulls b4 the game roy lol

Im making the drive up to see this one.can me and you slam a few red bulls b4 the game roy lol

When it gets cold, I usually just bring my thermos with hot cocoa and a box of fudge rounds. I wonder if the people working in that Marshall mans concession stand would refill my thermos at halftime. They did last year at no charge. I can show you my Murphy Fair book to. You think im joking but im not.

Croz, I will look you up before the game and show you my Murphy Fair book and share some hot cocoa and a fudge round. Please dont tell that Marshall man all this mess that Powerp and piratetom say. I garuntee you we dont need to make this Marshall man mad. You think im joking but im not.

Well it has finally happened!! The infamous Roy Dillard has been unmasked! Don't worry Roy, I will keep your identity concealed. You got a little too careless last night!

Edited by piratetom

Are Watson and Cason the ones who get the majority of the carries? Also, how big of ole boys are they?

Cason and Watson are the ones that do the damage for them. Watson is one the fastest quarterbacks I have seen. Cason runs well, but runs better when 46 throws him a block. Payne and Coen are their linemen. I think it should be a good game.

I think FCS is 2 td's better than GCA and Boyd from what I saw, but that has nothing to do with this game.

It'll be tough, unless Gville can get up big and early. Johnson can change a game from anywhere so we'll see.

Boyd much like the Gmen have been licking chops on FC all year.. Boyd will not lose to FC and IF GCA hadn't lost their ace they wouldn't beat them either. Everyone that has seen FC says they are a one horse team. Good defenses will stop a one man show I don't care where he came from. I've heard this FC stuff many times before....2007&2008 they were world beaters too werent they?? Bahahaha...That program has so much smoke and money blown up their arses....IF it hadnt been because Ray Charles ref'd the Boyd game last year they would've lost again...I don't understand why all the fuss about them going to D2...It's not like they have EVER won consistently over TC, Gordy or SP....Like a ran over dog still yapping until put out of misery :roflol:

Edited by TrainTracks99