South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I don't know how the players can stand this waiting around stuff. I think I am going to get the Eraser see if he wants to go up a day early and stir up somethings. This is not only going to be a good game. This is going to be THE GAME. Yes I said it. Moore county, and whoever else is left lookout one of these teams is coming to get you. State Champ crowned Friday night

I don't know how the players can stand this waiting around stuff. I think I am going to get the Eraser see if he wants to go up a day early and stir up somethings. This is not only going to be a good game. This is going to be THE GAME. Yes I said it. Moore county, and whoever else is left lookout one of these teams is coming to get you. State Champ crowned Friday night

I agree Legit! I know our boys are ready!! They have been doubted by a few all year so now is their time to shine!!

come on up and i believe your last statement is true

I guess not at $15 dollars. That is highway robbery. If Grider had included a meal and game ticket, then I might would have considered it. You think im joking but im not. Since they are no taking Griders bus, I wonder if pegleg is back to flying his plane with sportman and powerp. I garuntee you I will not be on that ride.

Hey, I heard late last night after D60 posted about the bus, that it is still a possibilty if enough call the school today.D60 check for us and let all know if it is still a possibilty.I ready din't wanna fly cause sportman was gonna have to meet us at the airstrip to pick up Roy and Powerp.

About this game, Today I think Pirates in a close one, that thought may change after I visit practice today. In that article that Marshall man seems to be expecting anything from Grider, but I just look for what got us here. Hale up the middle, Johnson and Lankford around the ends.

Edited by pegleg

Hey, I heard late last night after D60 posted about the bus, that it is still a possibilty if enough call the school today.D60 check for us and let all know if it is still a possibilty.I ready din't wanna fly cause sportman was gonna have to meet us at the airstrip to pick up Roy and Powerp.

About this game, Today I think Pirates in a close one, that thought may change after I visit practice today. In that article that Marshall man seems to be expecting anything from Grider, but I just look for what got us here. Hale up the middle, Johnson and Lankford around the ends.

Let's all hope and pray for an injury free game and a great game by SP. It will take a special effort to have a shot against this Gordonsville bunch.