South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Really op, I am flattered and all, but sorry, I don't swing that way. Are you implying that you want to sandusky me?? Exit only for me buddy, but thanks for the offer.

Flattered........?????Geeezzz TTP, You shouldn't flatter yourself so.......easily, but you fellers from Jasper do march to your on beat......LOPAO........Old Pirate was letting you younger fellers know something that you will be faced with later in life's journey & throwed some helpful advice out there something most should give thought to. Good luck to your Warriors, personally OP thinks the Warriors will win. BTW......Pirates win this feud, OP has this feeling....... Edited by OLD PIRATE

breakdown all the matchups

hale vs marshall in a sumo wrestling contest advantage hale

strongest linemen advantage gordy

better defense advantage gordy

better offense push

better coaches push

more experience advantage sp yes we know they have 287 seniors at gordy

with that said gordy will win gasp.........by and extra point

Edited by tidepride1

Heard a rumor that #6 doesnt care anymore and is tired of football. I hope this isnt the case the pirates need to go into this game with more fire than they have had all year. If they dont it could get ugly quick. Especially with all 20 seniors that Gordonsville has. I have forgot the rest can you remind me ambassador?