South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

In about 24 hours we'll know who won this game.

For it to be Gville, they're going to have to win in the trenches, contain Lankford and Johnson and keep them inside the tackles, hit the quick passes when SP is sending the house(which is 95% of the snaps), be patient on offense with the run game,(In the I and Shotgun formations, because we'll need both, Boyd had success from the Spread, I think we can too.) and most importantly keep their heads.

SP is a team that plays with alot of emotion. We need a couple of quick stops on defense to keep this in check early. That will be hard, since we will need a couple of possessions to adjust to their speed, and our starters have played about 4 quarters in a month's time.

Johnson will more than likely bust a couple, but we can't give up on the play and try to make them snap the ball again.

There will be times in this game that it will more than likely go back and forth. We haven't been in that situation since week 2. That concerns me.

No matter what the outcome is, the sun will still come up Saturday.(That was proven Wednesday)

I just hope that both teams can leave proud of their performance and attitudes.

Hope see a bunch of people there.

Go Tigers.

Edited by croz6110

We scrimmaged Gville in the spring and they were very impressive then and I'm sure they have improved throughout the season. And we all know what happened to us in the 2010 championship vs. SP lol but should be a great game wish i could be there! Goodluck to both teams!

dtc. com live

basically the same thing yall have been saying young team fumbles tackling said cant win if yall do that and talked a little about us

Like I have said. SP has shown their youth at the most in opportune times this season. If they do that tomorrow night they won't have a shot. It will take mistake free football to have a chance. Gordonsville will come out fired up. The question I have is can SP respond?

Like I have said. SP has shown their youth at the most in opportune times this season. If they do that tomorrow night they won't have a shot. It will take mistake free football to have a chance. Gordonsville will come out fired up. The question I have is can SP respond?

If they come out like they did in the first half against Boyd, oh my.

I would like to wish good luck to both teams tomorrow night, it's going to be a good one! I'm sticking with my pick and that's Sp but I think it will be close. My Cats are out so I guess I will go down the road and watch Cwood and Jo Byrns. Keep us updated!

You should drive up to that Marshall mans field and I will show you my Murphy Fair book and share some of my fudge rounds with you. I hope Grider has made our boys lift weights real hard this week so we can nick a hole in that line. You think im joking but im not.