Round 2; Oak Ridge @ Maryville

tnchad1980

Here you go Bounder , here's where you're supposed to tell us you're going to beat us , not on the DB thread .

Okay I'm here to tell you We're coming with the intention of winning Friday night! That being said I also hope there are no injuries so "Let's play some Football". Stole that from the Oak Ridge PA man but it does sound good.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Okay I'm here to tell you We're coming with the intention of winning Friday night! That being said I also hope there are no injuries so "Let's play some Football". Stole that from the Oak Ridge PA man but it does sound good.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Sounds great Bounder , we wouldn't want it any other way !!

Maryville vs Oak Ridge in the Playoffs ... it don't get any better , I hope there's a HUGE CROWD FRIDAY !!! Come on out Rebel Fans and Support Dem Rebels , don't take anything for granted !!!

Sounds great Bounder , we wouldn't want it any other way !!

Maryville vs Oak Ridge in the Playoffs ... it don't get any better , I hope there's a HUGE CROWD FRIDAY !!! Come on out Rebel Fans and Support Dem Rebels , don't take anything for granted !!!

There you go firing me up again, Pep! Let's both dress out for our respective teams Fri night?! Murvil old timer vs OR old timer! Navy vs USMC!!!!!! LOL

There you go firing me up again, Pep! Let's both dress out for our respective teams Fri night?! Murvil old timer vs OR old timer! Navy vs USMC!!!!!! LOL

We'll call it the "Old Fart Bowl" !! , I can get greyrider , Starz , and Rebrlron , and you get Bladerunner , bounder , and Oakridgekat and we'll knock some heads .... Ouch I think I just pulled my Hammy jumping up .... Oow Oow ! Lol

We'll call it the "Old Fart Bowl" !! , I can get greyrider , Starz , and Rebrlron , and you get Bladerunner , bounder , and Oakridgekat and we'll knock some heads .... Ouch I think I just pulled my Hammy jumping up .... Oow Oow ! Lol

LMAO. We would all be winded by the first few plays, and ready to sit our a**** back in the stands where we belong....Idk, though. I think STARS may have something left, though. I'd just hate to see all that baccer juice he would have on his facemask.

You two are making me tired just talking about it. By the time I have to walk a mile (and not for a camel) I will just be glad to sit down. Maybe we do need to meet up, kinda like to know you all.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Hey, i'm up for it. I'd love to meet all my fellow OR fans, along with the Murvil contingent. I think it would make for a good time. I have already met ORidgeKat. Me and him sit at every game together, basically. Lets plan that. Ya'll up for it Rebs?

I've got a dr appt before the game , don't know how early I can get there but I'd love to meet you guys if we could figure out a way , shoot after meeting APB & BC I even like those Alcoa boys now , lol . What I figured out after meeting those guys is that we all have a passion for High School football , and it's pretty cool to meet guys who are just as big a nuts as you are !! Lol Let me know what you guys come up with and maybe we could at least say hi and have a handshake !! I've always respected 3 teams here in East tn , Alcoa , Oak Ridge & Kingsport DB ... We all 4 have a lot in common , great tradition , great fans and a burning passion for High School Football !!

• Upvote 1

I really enjoy the trip to Marville everytime even though we haven't driven home with a w yet. It's a great setting, great fans, facilities, top notch high school ball players. It's exciting. I would rather have played Maryville in a later round game, but that's the way the cookie crumbled. So now, we head on up the parkway and give it our best shot.

As for the "Old Fart Bowl", I'm on injured reserve list, so I may have to wear my skinny jeans on the sideline. My 5 year old thinks he's Elliot Normand when we play football and he wore me out all weekend. I'll be a game time decision.

Fellers we cood git out thair and shuve tha littull kids out ov tha way and play onn tha practuss feeled.....Butt eye do haiv a seecrit wheppun.....Eye'll git momma......Drive sum 16 pennig nales thru tha souls ov hur #12 Wolverine werk boots......Tell hur thay's free Chick-In Sammiches upp att tha Chick-Phil-A Tint att tha end ov tha practuss feeled...And eye'll garruntee ewe'uns thait tha old Pittsberg Stealurs "Steal Curt-Un" cood knott keap hur frum frum gittin two that Chick-Phil A Tint...eye meen gole line.....hungry.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS