Silverdale at Grace Christian

DCBoysfan

Pujo, you been around alot of football. You know as well as I do that this Silverdale team is average at best. Marion County is an average 2A team and I personally watched them humiliate Silverdale before the season. I know it's a scrimmage, but when a scrimmage is ALOT to A Little in terms of scoring. It has merit. They barely beat Whitwell, Community, Clay Co, and Grace. Their best win came in an upset vs an average Copper Basin team. I don't know how Grace will react without McKamey, but at full strength they would have Silverdale mercy ruled by the end of 3 quarters.

Silverdale is way better than you give them credit for...just sayin!!

Silverdale is way better than you give them credit for...just sayin!!

You think so? I just don't see it. how good can you be when you struggle that much against the teams I mentioned. I'm not trying to disrespect. I just always try to logically look at things and I think they are an average 2A team.

Edited by TheAmbassador

You think so? I just don't see it. how good can you be when you struggle that much against the teams I mentioned. I'm not trying to disrespect. I just always try to logically look at things and I think they are an average 2A team.

Copper has scored over 35 against everyone excpet us and Silverdale....If Silverdale plays well and doesnt turn it over they can stay in the game...now do I feel like they will win..about 20% but thats better than you saying they will get beat by 42....but we will see

This hurts, but I agree. They are a good average 2a team. They have my respect for their PROGRAM. I wish them well.

This hurts, but I agree. They are a good average 2a team. They have my respect for their PROGRAM. I wish them well.

I have said all year, SP probably couldn't beat Boyd, Grace and Gordonsville. They are my team, but that's the way I have felt. I feel like Silverdale isn't classified as a "good" team, but maybe my good and someone else's good are different.

I have said all year, SP probably couldn't beat Boyd, Grace and Gordonsville. They are my team, but that's the way I have felt. I feel like Silverdale isn't classified as a "good" team, but maybe my good and someone else's good are different.

You Sound Alot Like Mitt Romney...Your For Everything Just In Case...

You Sound Alot Like Mitt Romney...Your For Everything Just In Case...

That sounds like the idiot that ran against Mitt to me....But looks like 'bass would figure out that most here are tired of his degrading remarks about Silverdale....And he has made clear his thots on Hampton....As if we rednecks in these sticks really care! Hopefully we can all reach his superior knowledge, wisdom and insight on FB and what makes a "good" FB team, soon!

Pujo, you been around alot of football. You know as well as I do that this Silverdale team is average at best. Marion County is an average 2A team and I personally watched them humiliate Silverdale before the season. I know it's a scrimmage, but when a scrimmage is ALOT to A Little in terms of scoring. It has merit. They barely beat Whitwell, Community, Clay Co, and Grace. Their best win came in an upset vs an average Copper Basin team. I don't know how Grace will react without McKamey, but at full strength they would have Silverdale mercy ruled by the end of 3 quarters.

I guess that depends on you're decription of average ,to me average would be middle of the pack in 2a,I'm sure Silverdale is better than that. Does that mean they can compete with the top 3. Its along way from middle of the pack to top 3. Grace may be hands down the best team in 2a, They would have to be to mercy rule Silverdale.jmho

Edited by pujo

I guess that depends on you're decription of average ,to me average would be middle of the pack in 2a,I'm sure Silverdale is better than that. Does that mean they can compete with the top 3. Its along way from middle of the pack to top 3. Grace may be hands down the best team in 2a, They would have to be to mercy rule Silverdale.jmho

Boyd mercy ruled them.

Edited by TheAmbassador

That sounds like the idiot that ran against Mitt to me....But looks like 'bass would figure out that most here are tired of his degrading remarks about Silverdale....And he has made clear his thots on Hampton....As if we rednecks in these sticks really care! Hopefully we can all reach his superior knowledge, wisdom and insight on FB and what makes a "good" FB team, soon!

Wow, ok. I say that Silverdale isn't a good team. If you disagree that's fine. It's not a big deal. I never said my knowledge was greater than yours.