Silverdale at Grace Christian

DCBoysfan

Grace will be motivated for this one. Playing at home will be a decided advantage for the Rams. They should move to the next round in methodical fashion. It is the next game that will offer the real test of where they are without McKamey. I expect them to prepare and practice with true inspiration.

I don't know McKamey's stats on offense and defense, but from what I saw he was absolutely the heart and soul of this team. I wonder about his contribution in the Rockwood and Greenback games? How different they might have turned out without him?

This will be a great challenge for this team to get to where they planned to be in December. I wish you the best. Anxious to see how you respond to this great adversity and opportunity before you.

i can not wait till Friday!!! i think silverdale is better than most think getting better as the year went on with that being said grace will be hungry and more than most think. this will be the first playoff in three years also will not being able to play has them really motivated and some people are saying that will was the whole team and has these young men with something to prove. i look for gca to come out and just be simply to much for silverale.

Grace will be motivated for this one. Playing at home will be a decided advantage for the Rams. They should move to the next round in methodical fashion. It is the next game that will offer the real test of where they are without McKamey. I expect them to prepare and practice with true inspiration.

I don't know McKamey's stats on offense and defense, but from what I saw he was absolutely the heart and soul of this team. I wonder about his contribution in the Rockwood and Greenback games? How different they might have turned out without him?

This will be a great challenge for this team to get to where they planned to be in December. I wish you the best. Anxious to see how you respond to this great adversity and opportunity before you.

McKamey combined for over 2000 yards total in just 10 games. Just a little over 1700 of those were rushing yards. Yes, he will be so dearly missed but I strongly believe that the Rams will step it up and play hard for him.

Been saying it for a month so not going to back down now, have felt something weird will happen this playoff season and we would see the Seachickens in the Swamp in the Quarters, so go ahead and kill me, but:

Silverdale 24 GCA 23 on a blocked extra point of course:}

Again have your fun this week with this one, but if its true then Iwill have fun for longer than a week boys and girls:}

GO BUCS!!!!

Been saying it for a month so not going to back down now, have felt something weird will happen this playoff season and we would see the Seachickens in the Swamp in the Quarters, so go ahead and kill me, but:

Again have your fun this week with this one, but if its true then Iwill have fun for longer than a week boys and girls:}

GO BUCS!!!!

The Grace team I saw would beat Silverdale by 7-8 touchdowns, but not sure what to expect with McKamey out. I still think they win, bits its not by 50 points now.

GO BUCS!!!!

or silverdale @ oneida

or silverdale @ oneida

Not going to happen. Welcome to CoachT, glad to see another GCA fan on here.

The only thing that I know is this week will be special at GCA! The playoffs return to the Academy! It's going to be fun. This Junior class has an opportunity to step up and give this senior class a memorable finish to their high school career. It's Time.

Not going to happen. Welcome to CoachT, glad to see another GCA fan on here.

The only thing that I know is this week will be special at GCA! The playoffs return to the Academy! It's going to be fun. This Junior class has an opportunity to step up and give this senior class a memorable finish to their high school career. It's Time.

GCA have any new good recruits coming in for next year?

GO BUCS!!!! I agree, GCA lost one of their Best defensive Players who's out for the year! Lost one of their Best offensive players who's out for the year! Several very good players still banged up? But, with that said? GCA is Probably one of the most one demimsional Offenses in the state? What's funny is that , Everybody that Plays GCA knows this! It's NO secret! This Offense is designed to run run run and take what the defense gives them. So, with that said, GCA has Many Very Capable running backs to execute this type of offense. GCA has made a living on when the opposing Defense tries to put 8 or 9 up in the Box! Watch out? GCA has one of the Top Passers in the state!! Receivers are thin right now due to injuries but, they still have a very very good receiver left who is a play maker! The O-line for Grace is the Bread and Butter for this team! If they're hitting on All cylinders everything else just falls in place like it has done for the past two years! Defense? Still a work in progress and Missing very Dearly some of their key players! I see GCA giving up 21 to 28 points but scoring 42 to 49 points? Final prediction? GCA 42 Silverdale 28.......

As everyone knows ,I'm not a fan of the system we have in place,but I will say one thing, I'm a fan of the Silverdale team. Someone has taught these lids alot of good stuff. Great bunch of kids with exelent leadership.

Disciplined, fast, hard-hitting and classy...Yea, they're coached very well.

We, for sure, made them look great....But I believe they are alot better than given credit for.

With that said, I'll go with GCA in this one....'Prides bunch by single digit