Silverdale at Grace Christian

DCBoysfan

I'm telling you GCA fans don't overlook this team. A person I respect told me they were going to give us a good game. Let's take em one week at a time. Turnovers, weather, injuries, emotion, all those things can swing either way on any given night.

But I like our chances in this one..........One game at time boys one game at a time

I'm telling you GCA fans don't overlook this team. A person I respect told me they were going to give us a good game. Let's take em one week at a time. Turnovers, weather, injuries, emotion, all those things can swing either way on any given night.

But I like our chances in this one..........One game at time boys one game at a time

Nah. Only good comp they played is us and look how that turned out..42-7. You guys should roll

McKamey and Jesse have had the spotlight all year and rightfully so. However we have some GREAT junior running backs in #21 south pitt saw him and #27 and #2, we also have two tough fullbacks in #14 and #29. Not to mention that we have yet to really turn our quarterback lose except in the FRA game. I think we have too many weapons for silverdale.

Grace-35

Silverdale 7

Everyone seems to think Grace will win by a huge margin, and I do agree that Grace will probably win; however I do think Silverdale will be able to score. I mean really you guys (Grace have given up points to teams that aren't even close to the caliber if Silverdale. Of the 4 teams you guys did beat this year by 28+ none of them had a winning record. As I have stated in other posts (before last nights win) Silverdale is tougher than most people think.

I'll say Grace 31 - Silverdale 21

The games you are referring to would be our region games and we played alot of young kids on defense. We help south pitt to 28 points and that offense is crazy explosive they scored 72 this week! You cant honestly tell me that silverdale has athletes anywhere close to south pitt.

Raven one thing you have to take into consideration(even tho i picked you all to win big)is that this is the playoffs and sometimes wierd things happen!!!Look at Midway giving Cloudland a heck of a game right now 6-6 at the half most pick Cloudland in a runaway.

The games you are referring to would be our region games and we played alot of young kids on defense. We help south pitt to 28 points and that offense is crazy explosive they scored 72 this week! You cant honestly tell me that silverdale has athletes anywhere close to south pitt.

First I didn't say ANYTHING about Sp, and 7 teams out of the 10 you played scored more than 7 points, and Silverdale is better and has more athletes than some of those teams. Everything I stated except my prediction of the score was a fact. You can dispute facts all you want but they are still facts. I am also sorry I did not realize that by SP scoring 72 it meant that Silverdale couldn't score.

First I didn't say ANYTHING about Sp, and 7 teams out of the 10 you played scored more than 7 points, and Silverdale is better and has more athletes than some of those teams. Everything I stated except my prediction of the score was a fact. You can dispute facts all you want but they are still facts. I am also sorry I did not realize that by SP scoring 72 it meant that Silverdale couldn't score.

Please tell your coach to schedule SP next season. It's about a 40 minute drive and they need to play.