Silverdale at Grace Christian

DCBoysfan

I too was impressed with Silverdales discipline and sportsmanship. But that won't keep em close to GCA. Losing McKamey hurts but the Rams still roll

Some teams are better equiped to replace starters than others. Grace probably fits the bill. I've watched Grace 3 times this season and I've noticed several talented kids .It will be an uphill battle for the Silverdales. But regardless of the outcome,I'll still be a fan. Just a fine group all the way around.

Some teams are better equiped to replace starters than others. Grace probably fits the bill. I've watched Grace 3 times this season and I've noticed several talented kids .It will be an uphill battle for the Silverdales. But regardless of the outcome,I'll still be a fan. Just a fine group all the way around.

Pujo i agree its hard not to pull for a team when you see the kids just put their heads down and go to work,they dont mouth the officials,they dont back talk the coach and they respect all players on the field.Regardless how good or bad that team may be it says tons for the men in charge of those players,they surely deserve respect.I know nothing about Silverdale but i have read your posts throughout the years and if you say they are deserving then i believe they are.This will be a hard one for them this week,this is a very talented and prepared team they will be facing!

#20 practiced today unsure of his actual status!

Hey Dude - Remember, the only people that report on injuries are coaches and not in Coach T. Will M #24 was a special case and it's all on the news anyway. But other players injuries (Non-life threatening) don;t need to be reported to anyone or commented on. It's none of Silverdale or anyone's business what our injury report is. We don't have IR reporting requirements every Friday like the NFL. Let's keep that in house if we can. I'm just saying....we have 4 games to go and we don't need to help other teams prepare. Coaches read this board.

Hey Dude - Remember, the only people that report on injuries are coaches and not in Coach T. Will M #24 was a special case and it's all on the news anyway. But other players injuries (Non-life threatening) don;t need to be reported to anyone or commented on. It's none of Silverdale or anyone's business what our injury report is. We don't have IR reporting requirements every Friday like the NFL. Let's keep that in house if we can. I'm just saying....we have 4 games to go and we don't need to help other teams prepare. Coaches read this board.

Wow, talk about mission impossible stuff, folks ask and answer injury questions all the time on the T.

Edited by crow

crow your gonna beat me up on this one,i agree with the sweatervest on this one,no need in giving out more info than needed.Some joker a couple weeks ago was giving out practice reports on the Maryville boards when they were moving some players around on D to try and improve their D,after every pract was puttin it on the T.If the kid was previously hurt and wanting a status report then ok,but sometimes best to keep it in house its the playoffs dont want to show your hand to early.IMO!