Silverdale at Grace Christian

DCBoysfan

There is no doubt Grace is good. You don't play CAk like they did and not be good.

Is stone memorial that good? They took CAK to the wire. CAK seems to let everyone score for the most part. They've had their growing pains on defense this year for sure. They are an unbelievable offensive power but for whatever reason their defense has played with whatever competition they've saw this year good and bad.

I'm not knockin' CAK, them or Alcoa one will win gold this year. I just don't know that scoring & still losing to CAK means your a state power because almost everyone has. I will end by saying I'm not doubting CAK or GCA. They are legit contenders, I'm just suspect of the CAK defense as a measuring stick this year.

I've heard some rumblings about a few attending you fellers game. I'd like to see that one. Maybe we can get a few together and get down there.

If you do let me know. Out of all the Hampton & Oneida meetings over the years I've never been able to meet up with y'all.

Edited by crow

If Grace mercy rules Silverdale, I'm definately picking them to bring home the gold. But after watching Grace play CAK and CAK playing Alcoa, They very well could be that good.

Ok pujo we usually agree a lot on here, but how can you say that if Grace mercy rules Silverdale, they will be the champs, after we beat them 42-7? The only reason they got that 7 was they took the opening kick off down to like our 10 yard line and ran it in. After that, they never got close to scoring. They have improved, but if we played them again, we would mercy rule them again.

Is stone memorial that good? They took CAK to the wire. CAK seems to let everyone score for the most part. They've had their growing pains on defense this year for sure. They are an unbelievable offensive power but for whatever reason their defense has played with whatever competition they've saw this year good and bad.

I'm not knockin' CAK, them or Alcoa one will win gold this year. I just don't know that scoring & still losing to CAK means your a state power because almost everyone has. I will end by saying I'm not doubting CAK or GCA. They are legit contenders, I'm just suspect of the CAK defense as a measuring stick this year.

CAK will not play there starters both way unless its a game they think they can not out score a team. there o-line is the best that i have seen in a long time. in big games those guys will be on defense as well as the skill guys RB will play lb WR play DB its almost like playing a whole new team. i was at the stone game alot of there guys did not even dress.

Ok pujo we usually agree a lot on here, but how can you say that if Grace mercy rules Silverdale, they will be the champs, after we beat them 42-7? The only reason they got that 7 was they took the opening kick off down to like our 10 yard line and ran it in. After that, they never got close to scoring. They have improved, but if we played them again, we would mercy rule them again.

You probably know about it than i, so I'll take you're word .But I'll stand for what I said,if Grace mercy rules them,I like their chances.