DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

Just watched Brocks video and I was very impressed by everything but the bench press and throwing. No college is going to want a QB that can only bench that amount of weight twice and every throw he made was very wobbly. Very athletic young man not going to argue with that. Will had a great video and benched press the same amount of weight 15 times to Brock's 2 and Will ran a 4.69 40y and Brock's was 4.81 but Wills size is what hurts him the most

Ill give will that. He had an amazing combine. Something else I want to state is that theirs an aspect to all athletes that's not coachable, its the ability to strap the helmet on and know your going to make something happen in front of your town, for your team, and for your coaches. Combines are cute, but theirs only so much you can learn about a young man by watching him work out in ball shorts and T shirts. Something about the real deal on Friday nights that changes everything. Not saying will isn't a big time impact player by no means, I just personally believe Brock has an aspect to his game that no combine can assess.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because their better, their better than white house. We are too, but the best team doesn't always win. Very humbling experience against white house. As odd as it sounds I think it has helped

I'd have to disagree. No way they are better than WH. Maynord's Magic again I'm guessing. Hope we get to play White House again.

Just watched Brocks video and I was very impressed by everything but the bench press and throwing. No college is going to want a QB that can only bench that amount of weight twice and every throw he made was very wobbly. Very athletic young man not going to argue with that. Will had a great video and benched press the same amount of weight 15 times to Brock's 2 and Will ran a 4.69 40y and Brock's was 4.81 but Wills size is what hurts him the most

How bout you keeping Will & we will keep Brock & see who comes out better! Besides, Manning blew them both out of the water & they both had better seasons than him! I HEAR THE TRAIN A COMIN, ROLLIN ROUND DA BEND... "Im Lovin it"