Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

Dang, I go camping for a couple of days and this thread starts and is already 16 pages long. This could be a very good game if both play well. I hope the last 2 weeks of spring practice has helped this young Warrior team! I would like to see this team make a little noise, but it will all be on the defense. The good thing about this team and their attitude at this point of the season, is they know they have to play their best, to be in the game! I am just glad that TC has to visit "Ridley Bottoms" instead of us traveling to the creek!

Go Warriors!!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You being at home and not having to go to The Creekbank is definitely an advantage.

Yeah your right, the visits I've seen from other middle Tn teams to the chatanooga area has not been nice from the referee standpoint in the playoffs. They got some good cooking down in that area they feed the refs before the game. So TC maybe battling the zebra this week.

Mike I been telling folks for 3 weeks Marion to shell shock a couple. I was labeled crazy by a few. Now all these folks on the bandwagon. Lol

if MC goes one game further than SP get ready for some major chest thumping. I for one will not be on here for them to kick me around. Lol The odds are heavily in MC's favour. They will win this one in a rout .

I want tc to win one more week lol just dont see it after last night

Agreed on this on both topics. Want TC to win this so FCS can beat up on them again next week but also don't see it happening. My gut is FCS crushes Cascade and then has to play a tough Marion County the following week then Boyd in the semi's.

if MC goes one game further than SP get ready for some major chest thumping. I for one will not be on here for them to kick me around. Lol The odds are heavily in MC's favour. They will win this one in a rout .

Pegleg...i'd make a bet this game will be closer than the SP-GV game. This is Trousdale County...not Whitwell...Lookout Valley...etc. There are very few easy games left for anyone from here on out.

Pegleg...i'd make a bet this game will be closer than the SP-GV game. This is Trousdale County...not Whitwell...Lookout Valley...etc. There are very few easy games left for anyone from here on out.

I remember a Whitwell team that cleaned a good TC team's plow.