Jo Byrns (6-5) at Collinwood (8-2)

MOTO24

I hope your right but for Cwood to win y'all are going to have to have a big game out of Reagan and Risner. Montgomery will have to hit his targets quick and not hold the ball too long on pass plays, I look for JB to bring pressure on him all night.

Probably what wood should have done against wc. Logan held the ball too long too often.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably what wood should have done against wc. Logan held the ball too long too often.

And they know that! I'm sure they have been preached at about it all week! They will be ready! Statom and Winborn are great coaches and I promise they will have the boys ready and coached up for Friday.. It just going to take exicution and determination.. They can't come out flat or it'll be over

Preach it!!! Time for the devils to come get the WOOD layed to them In the WOOD by the WOOD!!! Good luck to both teams and may it be a injury free game!!! GO TROJANS!!!

I've tried to give y'all a hard time but in all honesty C'wood is good this year, and I believe y'all win this game. I know I don't want region 6 to go out this early. So, really hope y'all win this one. I'll take C'wood 28-20

Yes they're needed on the line, but when JB had WC backed up to the south end zone and those guys were at linebacker it just looked intimidating! Ace could've passed for a high school version of Urlacher. Heck, he might be faster than Urlacher now!

Shep i agree with you on that one. He has gotten to be a big ole boy that is pretty fast for his size