Peabody at Westwood

goldentide

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a good feeling if 22 puts the team on his back with the O-L doing their thing. no doubt he should win MR.football in 3A. he is very fast, and shifty. and #8 is a baller! i would find some gameplan to get him worked in forsure. GO Golden Tide!

He can't win Mr. Football in 3A...... Trenton plays in 2A. On another note, Trenton is having a great year. I hope they pull this one out and a few more!! Good luck Tide!!!

I've been to a few Peabody games this season. 22 is very fun to watch! I expect him to have a, once again, great game this Friday night! I don't expect Westwood to stop Peabody's high potent offense. 22 and the QB can both run the ball very well. I've seen the QB slash some teams for big plays. Peabody holds a lot of great athletes! Peabody by 14!

Pulling for the Golden Tide to TCOB Friday nite...Crump ( old Memphis State field ) just behind Methodist Hospital downtown, is a good place to play but parking is a hassle parking on side streets.. hopefully no injuries ,well played game by both ,good refs ..yall be safe down there and on the road..

The one question in this game - Can the Peabody defense contain the Westwood offense?

Your question scares the life out of me. I don't want this season to end. It's been a while since Ive seen the Trenton faithful this excited about Peabody football. I will likely hold my breath tomorrow night for much of the game. I think the speed will be a wash and line play and tackling will determine the outcome.

Your question scares the life out of me. I don't want this season to end. It's been a while since Ive seen the Trenton faithful this excited about Peabody football. I will likely hold my breath tomorrow night for much of the game. I think the speed will be a wash and line play and tackling will determine the outcome.

Relax Bearcat, Westwood will make some plays but we will win another and advance. You are correct line play win win or lose this one. I feel like we will dominate them up front on both side of the ball.

foreal relax, if the Longhorns commit penalites in a drive, they are done. VERY UNDISPILINE (sorry if I misspelled that word) TEAM.

IF Peabody leads by 14+ there is no comeback.