Lebanon Head Coaching Search

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Landry is, posthumously, the new HC at Lebanon. The OC is Tom Osborne. The DC is Jimmie Johnson. Jerry Jones is the New AD. Roger Goodell is the new Executive Principal. Tony Romo is the new QB. They will lose to evryone in their district in embarassing fashion. Done deal....

Man this is crazy! I was just told it was a done deal. Kip Puryear was the next LHS Coach.

Guest Termite

Hahahaha only if you'll come and be my offensive coordinator and Termite will come and me my defensive coordinator and glover will come and be my special teams coordinator!

Sounds like a deal.

I'm probably a little more Offensive to some. Antwan is a little more Defensive and Glover.....you may be right on there,,,,,,,he's "special" alright. :lol:

they did have several state championship winning coaches that applied but were not even interviewed, is the fix in?

Coach,

Where did YOU win a state championship? Did they not give you an interview? Maybe they will have to reset, and start all over again; you might get your shot...................Warning---- Be careful what you wish for!!