Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

I hope it was all good.

Weelllll? :lol:

I guess that's the risk you take when you skip a playoff game :D

Naw, don't sweat it, had good things to say. If he told me you were a no good such & such I wouldn't have any need to meet ya if I make it down. Hopefully I'll see y'all Friday, I'm looking forward to seeing how these 2 lines match up.

Weelllll? :lol:

I guess that's the risk you take when you skip a playoff game :D

Naw, don't sweat it, had good things to say. If he told me you were a no good such & such I wouldn't have any need to meet ya if I make it down. Hopefully I'll see y'all Friday, I'm looking forward to seeing how these 2 lines match up.

It should be fun. I expect us all to get our money worth. I wish I could of made it to Oneida. I heard the atmosphere was awesome.

Grace folks, how's parking & what time does it usually fill up?

Crow they have a lot of parking,but it does get busy early.We had an enormous crowd there this yr and parking was good.Visitors side gets crowded fast,standing room only in our game,fence was crowded couldn't leave your spot because someone would grab it.lol!

It should be fun. I expect us all to get our money worth. I wish I could of made it to Oneida. I heard the atmosphere was awesome.

the atmosphere was awesome and I know our fans will bring it again...Sky said it was awesome to hear our fans that loud so we need to give them the energy they need to overcome agreat team like Grace!!

GO BUCS!!!!!