Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

1000 post and 40000 views is my prediction on this coacht game thread.A close and hard fought game is my prediction on the real game.These are two talented teams and both should be very confident going into next week.If DB can limit their mistakes,I think a victory is very much possible.Matter of fact,I expect DB to limit their mistakes.

14 pages in 12 hours...unbelievable

I guess the Rebles are healthy and 100% for this one? How about Oak Ridge....what did they have success doing and what did the Rebels do that the Wildcats couldn't stop?

Roll Tribe Roll

I think you have to just get up and smack the Rebels in the mouth and go right at them. They WILL hit back, but you can't do what most teams do and forget what got you there They have earned respect, but as you're other D-B fan said, not awe.

Defense...GOOD LUCK! If you fill the box, they will throw it very well. I thought Maryvilles passing game was underated. They threw the ball very well last night.

If someone sets the over/under less than 80.....I want the over...icon_e_smile.gif

Get used to hearing the Notre Dame fight song.....YUCK!!

My only dissapointment about the Rebels whole program....I hate that song!

Edited by 3wiggle

14 pages in 12 hours...unbelievable

I guess the Rebles are healthy and 100% for this one? How about Oak Ridge....what did they have success doing and what did the Rebels do that the Wildcats couldn't stop?

Roll Tribe Roll

Maryville had close to 55o yards of offense. Oak Ridge 250 or so. Ridge had a td on a (questionable) fumble return and following an int that set them up at the two yard line. OR had a very good long drive to start 2nd half primarily on the ground. Maryville had 300 on the ground and 200 through the air

Edited by mhs

Fellers eye'm likkin this thread allreddy.....

arngeandwhite and bud.....Lett me tell ewe'uns whur me and momma eats onn Fridee....DUBBS....Misstree meetloaf day smuthered inn gravee....orr Beaf livur and ung-yuns.....

If'un ewe'uns wanna stay allnite eye wood reckamend tha old Shamrock on tha hiway...Jist brang yore own sheats, tawels, bar sope, and bugg spray.....popcorneater.gif

'Thanks Stars', that Misstree meetloaf shor seemz aptizn. Haint got no bugg spray..dang.

I wonder where the officials will come from. The crew we had against Hardin Valley seemed to do a good job. They were from Region 1, so I guess they are out. Last nights crew was from the Knoxville Association. I hope we never see that crew again. Why was the Wyatt Earp wannabe hanging out in our huddle on the sidelines during the time outs? One guy really wanted to take an excellent catch away from Kimball on the sidline. Luckily, The huddle guy saw the toe touch and stood his ground.

Edited by Red Rebels

For you DB fans my personal favorites to eat at that are also relatively close to the stadium are Los Amigos and Subs and Such. Los Amigos has great Mexican food although it can be a little pricey it is most definitely worth the splurge. Subs and Such has the best sandwiches in town and is very cheap.

I agree HBDR. Both have been in business a long time too.

DB's band will be playing Rocky Top, nothing against ND, but I bleed orange and white................Just wandering how many yards Prevo had last night? If its been posted sorry. I do think GQ will pass a lot against DB, and Prevo will be the wild card. He is an elusive runner. My problem is will GC open it up and let Malik do what he can, out of the shotgun. It's very hard to beat a team that's so disciplined ,that being said It can be done, it's called coaching.

This is from the Knoxville News Sentinel. This is the town about 15 miles North of Maryville.

Prevo, who finished with 180 yards rushing on 20 carries, scored on runs of 12 and 1 yards in the fourth quarter to push the Rebels over the top. He was Maryville's workhorse in the fourth quarter with 70 yards on nine carries.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/nov/09/maryville-responds-to-3rd-quarter-challenge-from/