Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

This is from the Knoxville News Sentinel. This is the town about 15 miles North of Maryville.

Prevo, who finished with 180 yards rushing on 20 carries, scored on runs of 12 and 1 yards in the fourth quarter to push the Rebels over the top. He was Maryville's workhorse in the fourth quarter with 70 yards on nine carries.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/nov/09/maryville-responds-to-3rd-quarter-challenge-from/

Sounds like Hall from OR had a pretty good game going into the 4th before the injury. One of the specific things that impressed me earlier in the season watching Maryville, is their Off. And Def. Line play is awesome. Those guys win games.

I do hope the refs are fair and it's a good crew.It seems like there is always one bung hole with every crew that I've seen this year.You see guys that make a call from thirty yards behind the play and can't see it five yards away on the next play.

Yeah Batman we had a few of those last night. It showed everyone games can be won and lost with the officials.

Tssaa needs to review film on the DB vs. SC game last night one of the worst called games I have seen in years. They had people not wanting to make a call and people making calls from 40 yards away and at times really did'nt have a clue what was going on. Heard they came from the cleveland area I was guessing they might have been from greene county.. Hope friday nights ballgame gets some officials that know what they are doing..

Its close enough to call it Knoxville. Sorry to be off on the geography lesson but were coming to win so get ready. Knoxville,Maryville or where ever. Were coming to The Black Hole and yes I've been there before. Several times. I guess you guys are so special that your too good to be considered a Knoxville school. So Blount County it is. The wall is coming down. ROLL TRIBE

It has nothing to do with being to good. We live in Maryville. Our school system is Maryville City Schools. Our county is Blount. Knoxville is Knoxville. Their county is Knox county. Maryville is south of Knoxville about 10 miles.

Aubrey's would be my choice if you want a mid range sit down meal. It is good food, nice atmosphere, plenty of seating, and close to the stadium. Tax dollars stay in Maryville...a lot of those other resturant are in Alcoa...lol.

Stadium opens at 4:30. It is rare that the visitor stands get completely full. If you all travel as well as I expect, there is plenty of good areas to stand.

Safe travels. Oh yeah....when you get to Knoxville, you need to travel about 15 more miles south.

The gates open at 5. And Tater Brown makes sure its 5 on the dot! But the line will form long before 4 for this slobberknocker!