Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

As for me...I'm just glad to get tocome to Maryville. Respect is given when it is due...In this case, Maryvile is due respect but not awe. They put 11 players on the field at the same time that the Indians do. May the better team win and uphold East Tennessee's honor against Middle Tennessee. We are coming to play football. As a famous wrestler once said,"To be the man,you've got to beat the man." Maryville is "the man." D-B wants to be "the man" so we are coming with confidence in ourselves but full knowledge of Maryville and their tradition of championships. Let the Wild Rumpus continue. Goodnight football fans.

Edited by LGVol

Maryville deserves all the respect in the world. They are first class and probably are the best coached team in the state. That being said I honestly think this DB team can compete and possibly win against Maryville,but doing so, will take a lucky, mistake free, disciplined, and hard fought game by our team. We are capable of doing so, but doing so wont be easy. Roll Tribe!

Couldn't wait to get up and read where I left off. Look guys, we respect Maryville as I said before but don't think were going to come in with less of an attitude then that we are going to win. You wouldn't want that. Were all very excites because of our recent playoff ptoblems. Nobody expects a blowout or over by halftime. We've got a good team and were going to give it our all. I just hope for a close game. Some things are meant to happen so time will tell. So if we bust your chips a little just remember who you are and hpw you would feel. Your on top of the mountain and DB is clumbing up to check out the view. We need to see the view. So best of luck to both teams because its an accomplishment just to be this far. But the plateau is coming into view. WE ARE DB. ROLL TRIBE

Aubrey's would be my choice if you want a mid range sit down meal. It is good food, nice atmosphere, plenty of seating, and close to the stadium. Tax dollars stay in Maryville...a lot of those other resturant are in Alcoa...lol.

Stadium opens at 4:30. It is rare that the visitor stands get completely full. If you all travel as well as I expect, there is plenty of good areas to stand.

Safe travels. Oh yeah....when you get to Knoxville, you need to travel about 15 more miles south.