Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

If you win in Knoxville, you will have played the wrong team in the wrong town. Maryville is the County Seat of Blount County AKA: The County of Champions.

Its close enough to call it Knoxville. Sorry to be off on the geography lesson but were coming to win so get ready. Knoxville,Maryville or where ever. Were coming to The Black Hole and yes I've been there before. Several times. I guess you guys are so special that your too good to be considered a Knoxville school. So Blount County it is. The wall is coming down. ROLL TRIBE

You'll have to forgive him. This is un-chartered territory for most D-B fans. Hopfully we can come down there (Maryville) and keep it close for 4 quarters.

Waco, Art, Spear and myself will save you a seat for the game Friday if you can come. 50 yd line back row. Can we count on you? ROLL TRIBE

Its close enough to call it Knoxville. Sorry to be off on the geography lesson but were coming to win so get ready. Knoxville,Maryville or where ever. Were coming to The Black Hole and yes I've been there before. Several times. I guess you guys are so special that your too good to be considered a Knoxville school. So Blount County it is. The wall is coming down. ROLL TRIBE

You need to calm down. Its going to be hard enough without you giving all this locker room fotter.

But seriously DB made it to the third round and congrats. But Maryville is a different beast. One you will not be able to overcome. They are just better at every phase. Becareful what you wish for.

This year.is different. Just as your previous two years were. We've got the horses. We just have to keep letting them run. We can do it. ROLL TRIBE

You need to calm down. Its going to be hard enough without you giving all this locker room fotter.

Ain't none of these guys playing on Friday night. No need to tighten up now. Leave it all on the field. Just be happy we made it to get the chance. So man up and talk it up or take a nap and let the DB road crew talk some crap. We've earned the right to this. ROLL TRIBE