Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

IT IS HERE!! Maryville fans....DB has wanted this game, with the Indians having a good team, for so long....IT IS HERE!!!

Kingsport Fans respect your Program #1. #2 - Kingsport is coming to win this ballgame!!

Coach Clark wins #200 tonight, 201 will be his biggest win and it is coming next Friday Night!!

Clark has called Round I and II as close to the vest as he could, but next Friday the Rebels will see an Offense that they won't be able to keep up with.

I CAN'T WAIT

Roll Tribe Roll

Ain't none of these guys playing on Friday night. No need to tighten up now. Leave it all on the field. Just be happy we made it to get the chance. So man up and talk it up or take a nap and let the DB road crew talk some crap. We've earned the right to this. ROLL TRIBE

have you been drinking? Seriously, it's one thing to be confident and I would never concede a win but it's another thing to be totally off the wagon! I just want to go on record that I do not have a prescription for the same medicine that 91 is on

IT IS HERE!! Maryville fans....DB has wanted this game, with the Indians having a good team, for so long....IT IS HERE!!!

Kingsport Fans respect your Program #1. #2 - Kingsport is coming to win this ballgame!!

Coach Clark wins #200 tonight, 201 will be his biggest win and it is coming next Friday Night!!

Clark has called Round I and II as close to the vest as he could, but next Friday the Rebels will see an Offense that they won't be able to keep up with.

I CAN'T WAIT

Roll Tribe Roll

I bet your prediction is it will be over by halftime?

You just don't get it though. Your about to run into a team that has those horses at third string. They have you beat on every aspect an especially coaching. If you let SH score 34 I can only imagine how many Maryville will score. Good luck but it won't happen. I still say 42 14 or possibly 42 21...if you combined both teams all there players wld start over DBs players. Ya I said that and it's a bold statement. But you will soon see why I say that.

have you been drinking? Seriously, it's one thing to be confident and I would never concede a win but it's another thing to be totally off the wagon! I just want to go on record that I do not have a prescription for the same medicine that 91 is on

I just took half of one tonight. Lol. Look I'm excited to get this dang monkey of my back and I'm gonna enjoy. Win or lose next week I'm gonna have fun. ROLL TRIBE

You just don't get it though. Your about to run into a team that has those horses at third string. They have you beat on every aspect an especially coaching. If you let SH score 34 I can only imagine how many Maryville will score. Good luck but it won't happen. I still say 42 14 or possibly 42 21...if you combined both teams all there players wld start over DBs players. Ya I said that and it's a bold statement. But you will soon see why I say that.

Wrong. Foreman would start for anyone in the state. And he will start for Vanderbilt next fall. ROLL TRIBE

Its close enough to call it Knoxville. Sorry to be off on the geography lesson but were coming to win so get ready. Knoxville,Maryville or where ever. Were coming to The Black Hole and yes I've been there before. Several times. I guess you guys are so special that your too good to be considered a Knoxville school. So Blount County it is. The wall is coming down. ROLL TRIBE

There's a little bit of difference between Knox County Football and Blount County ....