Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

I mean I've heard all week about how DB is gonna beat Maryville well your not? Ha ha this is the real DB. All those wins and not one state title or even a final to show for it

Don't you have anything better to do???

Oh, you're in Greeneville, so no...you don't. Carry on.

Edited by voltnh

As I stated earlier, Maryville is used to playing in this type of game. DB is not.

Just overclassed, and this is exactly why DB WILL NOT PLAY Maryville during the regular season. However they will play Farragut and mighty Clinton

Why are you worried about. Maybe ole Betsy should play Alcoa in regular season. Why don't you see if you can get that done. Idiot.

I don't really think that Maryville would play DB. Not because they are scared but because they only play 10 games. 8 of those are region games and two of them are outside of the region. One of those games automatically will always go to Alcoa. The other right now goes to Oak Ridge. I doubt that Maryville will want to make the trip all the way to Kingsport when they could go much closer to Oak Ridge and get just as competitive of a game. Just my opinion though.