Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

lol here comes the no stattin RB excuses.

No excuses here. If you had seen him play you might understand how some would say that it may have been different if had been healthy. The fact is he wasn't able to play. I'm proud of #19 and #6 coming in and carrying the football. Both young men did a great job. The thing is it is a bunch of "What ifs". We will never know what would have happened if he had been able to play. The players that did play tonight played their hearts out for the Hurricanes Nation. I'm pround of the whole team.

Congrats to Giles for making the plays to win at the end. I still say these two are the best in 4A.

Great game!!!!!! There were some bad calls against EH and there were some bad calls against Giles. All in all it probably evened out. Giles made the big play (4th and 14 conversion) and East got their chance at the end and just came up short.

Once again....GREAT GAME

Edited by 95cats

I will say one thing. You got that game given to you. No excuses just truth an you all know it

Giles Co's defensive lined owned the game and the battle of the big men all night. Db's played soft and gave up a lot of yards. Giles line shut down the EH run game. EH qb was impressive at times yet missed several big plays. Giles Offense was average tonight but made plays when they had to.

GC had some dumb penalties while EH got flagged about half of the spearing infractions they did. Flags gave EH their first two scores and aided GC on one. Remove all the flags and GC still wins...simple as that.

Both played hard EH had their chance at the end, no flags played a part, GC simply played better at the end.

Good luck to bot in the future.

shout out eh defense man they picked al cobb of for the second time thi season them boys were tough

Darn right they were and they probably should have won.But they didnt.What I would have done when they had 1st and goal from the 10 was put one of those 300lb. lineman in at tailback and let him drag the Giles D.Great fan support from East Hamilton.Biggest visitor crowd we had all year.

WOW what a great game. First of all congratulations to East Hamilton on having a great team, staff, and fans. If you continue to build on what you have you'll be fine in 5a. A nice game plan and more importantly a staff that makes adjustments during the game.

Now everybody take your wooda, coulda, shoulda, and zebra bashing and stick it! :thumb:

Two evenly matched teams. In games like this there are going to be close calls, near misses, and lost opportunities. People tend to focus on what went wrong. I saw young men make great plays on both sides of the ball. EH's defense played lights out. In position all night and MANY great plays by fine young men. Giles defense front stopped the ground game but #12 made some great throws and reads for EH. There is a reason after 12 games that these two defenses were ranked at the top in the state. it showed on both sides tonight.

It all came down to a goal line stand and Giles got it done. Giles just made one more play than EH. Thats how evenly matched teams win or lose. It's always just 2 or 3 plays that make a difference. High school football at its best. Nobody can brag. Both teams left it on the field tonight! :ph34r:

• Upvote 1