Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Yeah the private recruiting school has beaten us the last couple of years but how many states and how many different county's does that team represent? This school recruits as much or more than Ensworth which is who they SHOULD be playing. I was merely making a statement in my prior post. By the way where did your quarterback play football at last year?

You can always pinpoint a public school fan because they use the word recruiting. To all who read this, if you live in an area that is not the best opportunity for your kid then parents work 2-3 jobs to get their kid in a better atmosphere. To most it is a sacrifice. I am not an FCS fan but I can tell you they do not recruit or give financial aid like Ensworth. Ensworth is the best team money can buy and ranked accordingly. Marion has a great chance Friday night

You can always pinpoint a public school fan because they use the word recruiting. To all who read this, if you live in an area that is not the best opportunity for your kid then parents work 2-3 jobs to get their kid in a better atmosphere. To most it is a sacrifice. I am not an FCS fan but I can tell you they do not recruit or give financial aid like Ensworth. Ensworth is the best team money can buy and ranked accordingly. Marion has a great chance Friday night

Wrong answer my friend! Wilson County has great schools like Wilson Central and Mt Juliet High School and Lebanon just built a brand new school so there are some fine public schools to go to in that area. We all know they recruit even their supporters have gotten on here and confirmed this so lets not go there again. Where did their quarterback attend school at last year? For future reference don't reply to my posts unless you've been on CoachT for atleast a year. Newbie's opinions don't count

Edited by devilfanatic

Wrong answer my friend! Wilson County has great schools like Wilson Central and Mt Juliet High School and Lebanon just built a brand new school so there are some fine public schools to go to in that area. We all know they recruit even their supporters have gotten on here and confirmed this so lets not go there again. Where did their quarterback attend school at last year?

I am going there again and I agree, Wilson County is a much nicer area with fine schools to choose from, not to mention growing. I lived in Memphis most of my life so understand where that comes from. I also lived in Nashville the last few years and will confirm that MJ MS field is nicer than most HS fields.

Opening a can of worms, the FCS QB is from PA.

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

I am going there again and I agree, Wilson County is a much nicer area with fine schools to choose from, not to mention growing. I lived in Memphis most of my life so understand where that comes from. I also lived in Nashville the last few years and will confirm that MJ MS field is nicer than most HS fields.

if you really want to open a can ask how many key players at FCS are being home schooled and getting around the TSSAA rules

I rest my case. When your "pool" to get players from is as big as an ocean compared to a small pond like the rest of us have to pull players from it stands to reason you will have a better team. Go Marion County!!!

Wrong answer my friend! Wilson County has great schools like Wilson Central and Mt Juliet High School and Lebanon just built a brand new school so there are some fine public schools to go to in that area. We all know they recruit even their supporters have gotten on here and confirmed this so lets not go there again. Where did their quarterback attend school at last year? For future reference don't reply to my posts unless you've been on CoachT for atleast a year. Newbie's opinions don't count

Read the response before you dismiss it. Even newbies have to start somewhere.

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

if you really want to open a can ask how many key players at FCS are being home schooled and getting around the TSSAA rules

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they were doing that, as a matter of fact thats probably one of the many reasons they are going DII next year otherwise they would be busted like Temple was back in 06'.

I rest my case. When your "pool" to get players from is as big as an ocean compared to a small pond like the rest of us have to pull players from it stands to reason you will have a better team. Go Marion County!!!

I agree with that pool statement but TSSAA allows each county to have different rules. If school zones were different and the whole state would get on the same page I would vote for it. If a private school who does not offer financial aid stays in public competition they still get the multiplier which helps quite a bit to keep it level.