CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

I'm not taking anything away from CPA by any means because they are a great team. With that being said, I've seen the schedule they played this year, and they have seen nothing compared to what's coming Friday night. I expect a good game, but I think the pure physical power of Cheatham will take over in the second half.

I am inclined to agree but that is only if they keep the turnovers under control b/c CPA will beat you if they dont. CPA will NOT make misatkes and beat themselves, I can assure you of that.....

I'm not taking anything away from CPA by any means because they are a great team. With that being said, I've seen the schedule they played this year, and they have seen nothing compared to what's coming Friday night. I expect a good game, but I think the pure physical power of Cheatham will take over in the second half.

No question that CC is the best team that CPA has played this year and you are exactly correct about CC's physical power. If CPA can match or at least come close to CC's physicality then they have a chance. If not, then it will be a long night.

No question that CC is the best team that CPA has played this year and you are exactly correct about CC's physical power. If CPA can match or at least come close to CC's physicality then they have a chance. If not, then it will be a long night.

Coachrus I think it's gonna be a GREAT game!!! I'm so excited about this match up. I'm very very thankful that we get to play eachother again this year. I know first hand these CUBS have wanted a rematch since last year. Both teams 12-0....enough said!!! This has to be the game of the year for Middle TN 3A ball.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

We know how good CPA is. We remember all too well the speed of CPA's team,how everytime in first half we tried run around end there was whole team there to tackle the back. The question to this game will be if the line of the cubs will be able to hold off CPA's line and be able put them big bodies on some of linebackers and corners! If you see our line downfield ( like they have all year) then we will score. On defense we gotta get a few stops and cause atleast one or two turnovers. That's just my opinion lol don't mean much

We know how good CPA is. We remember all too well the speed of CPA's team,how everytime in first half we tried run around end there was whole team there to tackle the back. The question to this game will be if the line of the cubs will be able to hold off CPA's line and be able put them big bodies on some of linebackers and corners! If you see our line downfield ( like they have all year) then we will score. On defense we gotta get a few stops and cause atleast one or two turnovers. That's just my opinion lol don't mean much

There are so many interesting sub story lines in this match up. CC power run offense vs. CPA defense. No one has stopped CC all year. Can the lions at least slow them down? CPA's balanced offense vs. CC power defense. Will CPA focus on the run or pass? Will CC go power rush or use more finesse in the pass defense?

Will this game come down to special teams or turnovers?

Maybe we should make this best two out of three.... :)