CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

I think this game will be decided between the 2 offensive lines, pretty much the best 2 in the state, on one side you got big #87 Bose, and on the other you got CPA with #68 Hooper and #74 Adams, CC will put 8 in the box, so CPA will most likely go to the pass game early on, but both teams will most likely be battered and bruised after this one! head out to CC if you wanna see some physical football!!! Go Lions.

This contest is gonna come down to who can score the most points. Cheatham is going to run it and CPA is gonna going to pass it. The difference will be who can disrupt the others game plan. Turnovers, Turnovers, Turnovers!!! Will be the deciding factors! Can't wait till Friday night! Can't wait to see the crowd for this one!!!!!

This contest is gonna come down to who can score the most points. Cheatham is going to run it and CPA is gonna going to pass it. The difference will be who can disrupt the others game plan. Turnovers, Turnovers, Turnovers!!! Will be the deciding factors! Can't wait till Friday night! Can't wait to see the crowd for this one!!!!!

Fairview played as if they had only one receiver, so they had to mix in runs with their passes. If cpa has more than one receiver they can mix it up without running too much... I'm hoping cc minimizes their turn overs and takes advantage of any cpa gives them.