Jalen vs Jalen

Vol74

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts:

1 HighLife gets inexplicably upset at anyone else's suggestion that Beech's Jalen Hurd is better than NorthEAst's Jalen Reeves-Maybin and calls the stater idiot, dumb, etc

2 I wish Jalen Hurd was not better than JRM because Henry County has to deal with him again next year, but he is

3 A healthy Jalen Hurd playing both sides of the ball gives Beech a 4 touchdown win over NorthEAst

4 Henry County scored as many TDs against Beech as did NorthEAst

5 Jalen Hurd rushed for twice as many yards against Henry County as did Reeves-Maybin

6 I have no idea what is the significance of Facts 5 and 6, but someone will

7 We in Henry County wanted very badly to meet NorthEAst again in the playoffs . . . that one will be ugly next year and would have been this year

8 HighLife, in an earlier post, said he wasn't attacking me personally. FactsOnly feels personally attacked when called an idiot

9 FactsOnly is willing, however, to call a truce with HighLife based my agreement with his statement that 'Hurd is an overall better football player than Reeves-Maybin'

I believe Hurd is the better offensive player and Maybin-Reeves the better defensive.....

The bold is funny, NE has been on a roll playing really good football and lost by 1 point to the top ranked team in 5A in the quarter finals where as HC lost in the 1st round to a team I cannot recall at the moment......

FASH FACT: No one is interested in hearing excuses as to why HC lost in the 1st round.....

I am not even saying HC could not beat NE if they had played again, but to say it would have been ugly is off base. I guess that means they would have beaton Beech too and it would have been ugly (maybe 1 point less ugly).....lol

Hurd will not be a RB in college

I believe that he will continuing playing RB as long as he's effective. I see him running and receiving both in college. I remember some people told Eddie George that he wouldn't be a running back either. :mrgreen: I believe Hurd will do what he wants.