Jalen vs Jalen

Vol74

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has most certainly brought out the Jalen vs Jalen opinions.

My intentions were to use a catchy introduction so that the football teams of Beech and Clarksville Northeast could be discussed.

We know that these two young men are studs, but they are only a part of their great teams facing each other this Friday. I believe that, as a whole, Beech has more offensive weapons. I also believe that their defense will do a better job of containing NE's explosive run game. I say Beech by 2 TD's.

And for anyone interested, Jalen Hurds 4.37 40 yard dash (hand timed) is posted on you tube. Clock it for yourself.

Fact about my university that I called home for 4 yrs

11 National Championships

Fact and most important - ND leads the country in football for graduation rank

Fact-

ND has its own TV station NBC, largest following, and a bowls dream wish team

Haters keep hating - overrated to you but FACT 10-0 and on course for National Champ

Notre Dame overated. They went 3 overtimes aginist Pittsburgh (4-6). They beat Purdue (4-6) by 3. I wonder if Notre Dame will be (10-0) if they were in the SEC?

Notre Dame overated. They went 3 overtimes aginist Pittsburgh (4-6). They beat Purdue (4-6) by 3. I wonder if Notre Dame will be (10-0) if they were in the SEC?

Funny almost all said the same about Texas A&M last year ....

Wonder all you want but the fact is 11 national championships, 3 yrs in a row highest percentage of graduation rates for players &top 5 recruiting class for 2013...

Call us overated all ya want, we stand 10-0 and BCS bound and at the end if the day we are Notre Dame !!!!!!

And 10-0 beats 9-1

On the defensive side of the ball, I give a distinct edge to Mabin. Mabin plays his linebacker spot very well. He is on multiple tackles. Having seen Hurd, I think he is much better suited on the offensive side of the ball. If he is projected the #1 runningback next year and plays defense, then thats a tragedy. He is a very very good runningback. And I am not a Beech fan.

I don't think he will be a rb in college. I was thinking maybe FS or WR.. OLB maybe as well.. I could be wrong though.

The word is he wants to play RB and I think at 6'3 210 w/ his size and speed that is a real possibility. His frame could stand to pack on 10-15 pounds of muscle w/o losing any speed or quickness. I hope UT's new coach recruits him.....

On the defensive side of the ball, I give a distinct edge to Mabin. Mabin plays his linebacker spot very well. He is on multiple tackles. Having seen Hurd, I think he is much better suited on the offensive side of the ball. If he is projected the #1 runningback next year and plays defense, then thats a tragedy. He is a very very good runningback. And I am not a Beech fan.

Your correct , guy at D1 level I know said Mabin will be a very very good OLB...

Hurd it's tough to place him Rb,Wr,TE or on D side of ball...

Edited by notredame66

Jalen Hurd could play wherever he wants to at Tennessee. Hopefully JRM turns out to be very good, but I know our defense is full of 4 star recruits right now and we have the worst defense in the nation lol

Fixed lol, you are correct, w/ that many good players there is no excuse; I dont care if it is a new scheme or not, they shouldnt be that bad.....