Potential 1A AllState Players

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do they name all-state before or after the state championships are played

tpay, did you happen to see my Murphy Fair book in the bathroom the other night? Croz said that Marshall man has it, but I dont no if he is telling me the truth or not. I would not be surprised if that pegleg man and that powerp man has it. Could you ask this Marshall man if he has my book, if he would drop it off in Kimball next week when his bus is driving to Greenback?

tpay, did you happen to see my Murphy Fair book in the bathroom the other night? Croz said that Marshall man has it, but I dont no if he is telling me the truth or not. I would not be surprised if that pegleg man and that powerp man has it. Could you ask this Marshall man if he has my book, if he would drop it off in Kimball next week when his bus is driving to Greenback?

It's probably been used as toilet paper, cause that bout what it's worth. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

no roy never went in the bathroom to many people sorry but i will ask

Would you mind going down to that Marshall mans field in the morning and see if it is still in there? I also had a box of fudge rounds and a red bull can that was in there to? They were both empty, but I just want my Murphy Fair book back. You think im joking but im not.

Yes, Jacob Rugen from CA should be considered because as a new out of state transfer to the program and as a junior starter at QB/LB, he had over 1000 rushing and 1500 passing. On a couple games where CA was up, Jacob only played half the game so his stats would have been even higher had they kept him in. Great kid - extremely hard worker, great character and always leads by example.

These aren't potential all- state players, they are all- state players. I know they will not all be selected but I would not pick anybody in the state over them.

Huntingdon Mustangs

Jake Warbritton over 3000 total yds 46 tds

Logan Diebold over 100 tackles best blocking fb in state

Colin Pruitt OT/DT 2011 all state

Dylan Hindman OT/DT

Trevor Burlison G/DE

Brett Jackson C/DT

Steve Stover HB/DT

I believe you could add Tyler Bush and Jacob Blake in there as well. Only juniors but definitely deserving!