Potential 1A AllState Players

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen how these things work and the "winningest" teams get the most players named so I'm sure this guy won't be on there but...Jo Byrns wide receiver Jesse Hyde #10 is the best WR I seen this year and it's not even close. Even when I compare him to WR's I've seen in the past he's right up there as one of the best.

Edited by MOTO24

I've seen how these things work and the "winningest" teams get the most players named so I'm sure this guy won't be on there but...Jo Byrns wide receiver Jesse Hunt #10 is the best WR I seen this year and it's not even close. Even when I compare him to WR's I've seen in the past he's right up there as one of the best.

I agree, he's one of the boys y'all got that caught my eye the past 2 weeks, he's good.

I've seen how these things work and the "winningest" teams get the most players named so I'm sure this guy won't be on there but...Jo Byrns wide receiver Jesse Hunt #10 is the best WR I seen this year and it's not even close. Even when I compare him to WR's I've seen in the past he's right up there as one of the best.

Correction Moto !!! Hyde is the las name, glad we got him bak nx yr ! Over 1,000 yds receiving, this kid absolutely got game, insane moves, and quick

Correction Moto !!! Hyde is the las name, glad we got him bak nx yr ! Over 1,000 yds receiving, this kid absolutely got game, insane moves, and quick

That's right, I knew that! Jake his younger brother will be/is good too! We sure could have used Jesse Hunt this year! Too bad he didn't have it between the ears!

I know it is hard for a kid to get noticed when most people don't even know the team; however AJ Harris #73 NT for Community is the real deal. He is 6.0ft almost 270 lbs and looks like a WWE wrestler and he is strong (can do around 40 reps at 185). This kid had around 60 tackles from the NT spot and on a team that doesn't get a ton of tackles per game. AJ is also a real good kid, always offering a hand to players on the ground, helps with the elderly, and has worked on several local mission events. AJ has been voted class president & most courteous, and was all region HM is freshman year while only really playing 8 games. Again AJ might not ever get mentioned, but he deserves to be.

Peyton Watson QB/DB

Tyler Coen OT/DT

Cody Payne OT/DT

Brandon McCoy LB

Nic Payne FB/LB

Noah King TE/DE

Kaleb Bush WR

Kaelin Cason RB

All these guys are from Gordonsville and should be legitimate selections, but they won't all get selected.

I agree all of these are good players Croz. I don't think SP has near many possibilities though. What you think?